Home

Threads that you wish were still here

Darth_Rommel

Gee, there has been so many....Probably the Jedi one :D

BTW The one I don't miss the most is the one that Tie used to bump to make me look like a big fool! :p to you! ;)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kvan

Gee, there has been so many....Probably the Jedi one :D

BTW The one I don't miss the most is the one that Tie used to bump to make me look like a big fool! :p to you! ;)

Um......it's lower case "p" on that smiley. see :p

Anyways, if you liked the jedi one so much then go post it so we will have something to discuss and get these forums moving again.

The Jedi thread I was talking about was the one about Should the jedi be human or not.

Tie be nice to him! He's cool. Don't make me use my "Secret weapon" on you ;)

Guest Tie Guy

It dind't reject them, the database storing them was destroyed, therefore, all knlowedge of your posts was destroyed. Also, members that just joined within the past 5 days are no longer members.

But you're right about the spam. :D j/k

Originally posted by Tie Guy

It dind't reject them, the database storing them was destroyed, therefore, all knlowedge of your posts was destroyed. Also, members that just joined within the past 5 days are no longer members.

But you're right about the spam. :D j/k

Only joking about rejecting:D

Spaming its a criminal offense that warrents deleting from the mods on their patrols. They can and will DELETE your posts from the face of this forum...:D

Guest Boba Rhett

It got a big chunk of the story thread. :( As well as all the news about the new title. I'm going to go post what the title is now. :D lol j/k

Guest Boba Rhett

Don't you worry, I'll be posting more. I'm going to try and post my review of Moulin Rouge tonight. I doubt many of you here care about it though. :D

Archived