Home

suche leute für deutschen clan

Guest md1138

Hi,

ich bin auf der suche nach interessierten leuten, die es auch kaum erwarten können, gb endlich in den händen zu halten. Ich plane einen clan.

mfg, md1138

Guest DarkTrooper

to be presise he said

look people up for German clan rear one, I are on look for interested people, which can also hardly expect it, to keep finite gb in the hands. I plan a clan. Berwerbt you under MD-mail@web.de

and i also got it off dictionary.com

Guest DarkTrooper

to be presise he said

look people up for German clan rear one, I are on look for interested people, which can also hardly expect it, to keep finite gb in the hands. I plan a clan. Berwerbt you under MD-mail@web.de

and i also got it off dictionary.com

Sorry to be rude, but why should he translate the post? The post is meant for German speakers. Or did you figure you could join his clan and just ask everyone else to shut up and speak english ;)?? If you just didn't get the message, I'm sorry. But 'Clan' was in english, and I think that if he wanted to join a clan, he would have posted in english.

Looking for members(?) for German clan

I plan a clan. I am looking for interested people who can be expected to keep Galactic Battlegrounds alive. I'll recruit* you at MD-mail@web.de.

Sincerely, md1138

(*Guessed it meant that, out of context)

There you have it. Finally :p.

Ich kannst nicht [mcuh] Deutsche sprechen, aber ich for dreizen jahre hast die [language] gelehrt (<-learned) aus eine Norwegische schule. Aus die hause ich sprechte Norwegisch :).

I definetly need more vocabulary :D

Archived