Who would win? Part 2

jesseg88

Who would win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Borg
    • Empire
    • Cat (draw)

Borgs consist of multiple races and assimilate new ones. They have boinic implants and a common linked conciousness called the Collective. They refer to the humans as Species 5618.

The Borgs would assimilate stormtroopers into their collective. They could also assimilate technology such as ATAT's and use them against the empire. Coruscant would become just another assimilated planet.

Guest Redwing
Originally posted by jesseg88

Borgs consist of multiple races and assimilate new ones. They have boinic implants and a common linked conciousness called the Collective. They refer to the humans as Species 5618.

The Borgs would assimilate stormtroopers into their collective. They could also assimilate technology such as ATAT's and use them against the empire. Coruscant would become just another assimilated planet.

Sure. The Borg can't even beat the Federation. :rolleyes:

The Borg can adapt their shields both personal(Stormtroopers could kill 1 or 2 of them then the Borg shields would adapt to the frequency of blaster bolts) and ship shields (The star destroyers would be able to do a little damage before Borg shields adapt). A Borg Cube can function effectively even if 80% of it is destroyed because cubes are so decentralized (no main bridge, engineering, weapons control) And the Borg can assimilate ships and ATAT's by putting a bunch of Borg nodes in there and assimilating the crew into their collective(the crew becomes more borg drones). So... The Borg would win. Palpatine would become just another Borg drone.

Guest Boba Rhett

Wait...Star Wars Blaster bolts don't have frequencies from what I understand, do they? The're just superheated stuff aren't they? :confused:

The blasters in Star Wars work in a totally different way from the ones in Star Trek so I don't think the shields on borg ships could adapt. I don't really know what I'm talking about but oh well. :D

Archived