Home

help me comrades

Zygomaticus

yeah i guess your right

when i was younger i used to tell myself stories with my legos

i loved the pirate and knight sets

if starwars legos were there then i would have a lot more starwars legos

i actually like the little pieces and im throbbing to hold a lego piece of darth vader and a lightsaber:D

No replay value! How can you say that! I have a friend who owns so many sets of legos, just to cannibilize them! He makes cruisers and bases, and fighters that are very detailed. Every once in awhile him and his brother have battles w/ the legos. I think legos have infinite replay value b/c you can build other things.

thats another thing

having sets with manuals have no replay value

when u have a general set with all sorts of pieces then theres loads of replay value

heres my most fav things to build when i was younger

7-9 years- cute houses with backyards and a custom made car

10-12 years cities with harbors and hangars with custom made boats and planes (obviously not that good)

13-14 technic and other not much replay value stuff

now 14 1/2 nothinh much left all my legos back in india

i want to get many lego sets so i can mix them up and make a whole space scene but to buy many with a limited cash source and with todays prices is hard

gone are the days whe i used to get many presents for my birthday, now i get 1 per birthday

Ok here's my insight on this....I have two boxes of standard legos that I got when I was younger and I played with them A LOT but now I like more exact sets that way I get all these specaillized legos that can make bigger and better things when mixed toghether. I now have over 8 or 9 lego sets and about 4 of them are Star Wars. Well anyway basically the more sets the better.

O and I seem to remember one rebel starfighter that came with a small hangar bay, a few crew members, and one of those wierd little car things they use to get around (they're in ANH). I think that would be awesome when mixed with some imperial sets.

Ok there's my, well its more than two but less than 7 hmm I KNOW 5! ok lets try this again:

Ok there's my $.05

Archived