Home

THE new empire vs Rebel PRG (come here, ignore the old one)

Zygomaticus

hey delphi is it ok if this new one is made cuz the old one is all screwed up and unorganised so this is the new one

WE wont start till we have 2 on each side then more can join

Empire:

Delphi's clone

-blank- (first person to ask and promises to come atleast once a day gets this place)

Rebels:

krkode

Gungan Warrior

anymore whjo want to join just ask in the middle and tell us which team you wanna be on

ok i want 1 more person on my team but if that wont work out it wilkl just be us three ok?

Just incase some of you may not know here's the beggining

PS: read your reacources well and use them

It's was 4:00 in the morning wehn 4 ISD's arrived at the planet of Yarlishe(the imps had 4 ISD's 2 lanser class frigats 6 squads of tie interceptors,2 squads of tie bombers and 4 squads of tie advanced. it also had 10 blocade runners for rienforcements as needed) the home of one of the Rebelles Air Bases it( it has 1 mon cal cruizer 3 blocade runners and 3 squads of X-wings that you can use you can also call a rienforcement of 2 squads of B-wings)

it seems impossible for the rebells but it is not you need a keen tactical minde to get out of this mess you will try to win against me and i'll do my best to stop that

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

i shall moderate and if you see me doing somthing wrong let me know since i am not that expirienced

so if im not mistaken we get

1 mon cal cruiser

3 blockade runners

3 squads of x-wings-10 each

2 squads of b wings-10 each

and a keen tactical mind

uuuummm i though i had a gungan on my team and if you read his sig carefully -"Gungans no die'n without a fight. Wesa warriors! Wesa gotta grande army !"

so i suggest we get also a

squadron of gungan fighters-1000 in number

faamba shield generator-8 in number

these are my humble requests because my keen tactical mind has a plan

umnnnnnn that is just his name ......... you are both rebells you dont know gungan tech sorry............. this is in the time after return of the jedi......... but you guys will get rogue squadron in the next mission :)

PS: rebell squadrons have 12 fighters each :) Ipmpirial ones have about 24 sometimes even more :)

ok no one has joined yet so let the games begin me vs you 2

since i have a bigger army and more rienforcemnts :)

1 mon cal cruiser

3 blockade runners

3 squads of x-wings-12 each

2 squads of b wings-12 each

and a keen tactical mind

so thats what we get

ok listen up gungan this is what u get

3 blockade runners

1 squad of x-wings

1 squad of B wings

keen tactical mind

you can place yourself wherever you want

this is krkode's army

1 mon cal cruiser

2 squads of x wings- im in squadron 1 and my code is 'rogue 5'

1 squad of B wings

keen tactical mind

GW army

1 blockade runner

50 kaadu cavalry

1 squad of x-wings

400 gungan hvy infantry

keen tactical mind

you can place yourself wherever you want

this is krkode's army

1 mon cal cruiser

2 squads of x wings- im in squadron 1 and my code is 'rogue 5'

1 squad of B wings

keen tactical mind

umnnnnnnn umnnnnnnnn well hmmmmmm but gungans wont fit in the story line.......... oh well

ok since infantry are useless anyway against my squads of Noghri and my 1000+ heavy stomtroopers with repeater blasters

soo than ok. my forces all in all are

1 of my ISD's is heavely upgrade (my flagship the DÆMOS)

4 ISD's 2 lanser class frigats 6 squads of tie interceptors,2 squads of tie bombers and 4 squads of tie advanced. it also had 10 blocade runners for rienforcements as needed each blocade runner has 1 squad of tie interceptors(15) and 90 storm troopers and 1 At-ST

each ISD has about 600+ storm troopers 5 AT-AT's and 5 At-St's and 15 storm trooper transports lansers have 60 storm troopers and 3 At-Pt's and 1 stormtrooper transpor also 5 tie's

now that was the exact complement of my forces about double your forces so make yourr decisions wise

:atat:===:gungan:=========== :vsd:

:emperor:hahahaha those rebel scum

PS: please include all the numbers of your reble troopers they should be 1000 maybee a bit less somthing like 800 ( not including Gungan)

ok the games begin NOW

umnnn noooooooooo they dont now let the the gmae begin

Delphi send's 15 probe droids to scout the world for the rebel base

all ISD's activate shields at full streangth every ISD deploy 1 squad of tei's (30) all ships red alert also tell the lansers to activate shields and red alert dont let any ships through disable and if not possible to diable them destroy them. that goes for all ships all ISD's get out of formation and spread . just incase get ready to comense planetary bombardment and to call tohse 10 correlian corvetts.

sir a report has come in that one of the probe droids has found the rebell base 10 seconds later he was destroyed.

tell the other probes to come to 1 location point and to hide and ambus any troops that may come by.

all ISD's begin planetary bombardment Ion cannons only

and also prep 2 storm tooper transports with highly advanced shields and a team of Noghri each * the transports are almos unkillable that way not even torpedos can breach that shield*

oh no lukes base has been discovered :eek:

not yet knowing the strength of the empire krkode arrives in just 1 squadron of :x-wing: 's and blasts every probe droid in site shouting evacuate the area. Luke comes up to krkode and says "thanks again krkode, i owe you 1245" krkode says "itts alright thats what friends are for" "speaking of friends we are too far away from my own base so let us pay our ally GW for his base is closeby" make sure u arent followed

and krkode takes off with his :x-wing: squadron as they leave ,

wedge says "ajnother victory for krkode squdron"

*by the way wedge left rogue squadron and is now promoted to krkode squadron*

ok then its 3 vs 1

WC you can take all my resources

all i need is one x wing and one B wing squadron

ok REBELS

Gungan Warrior

1 blockade runner

50 kaadu cavalry

400 gungan hvy infantry

keen tactical mind

WC heavy arms

1 mon cal cruiser

1 squad of x wings

1 squad of B wings

keen tactical mind

krkode's army

1 squad of X wing

1 squad of B wing

keen tactical mind

AND a few troopers here and there

You guys ok with that

dont worry bout me

ill be alright

haha 1 base down they are retreating but they are heading some where els...........................

capitain order 1 tech crew equipped with blast droids to go in to the deserted base (the rebels were bound to hae set traps)

tell them to salvage any information and technology.

Comm officer: "sir 1 x-wing squadron has entered from hyperspace from the looks of it i think it's rogue sqaudron, they are blasting all our probe droids"

no matter

capitain sent out 50 probe ddroids 2 of them cloked tell them to search for another hidden base. and dont worry about rogue squadron this so called luke skywalker will cause us no problems what so ever

this is emepror delphi to hanger controll luanch the cloked pods with yalsmari in them all 2000 of them.

capitain all our ships have yalsmai on them and i mean every where even our tei's?

"es sir even our noghri andour stormtroopers are equipped with them. may i ask why?"

of cource the you and all of our people are so afrade of this skwlaker beacause of his powers correct and dont lie.

yes sir.

well the yalsmari have a unatural affect on the force they block it entirelythey make a 10 meater non force buble when alone when together they make a gigantic one that was why i luanched the pods into this system.

our freind skywalker will be utterly useles to this rebellion.

tell the hanger bay to launch our littel surprize and all our starfighters exept the 7 cloked tei defenders that i have been working on

"yes sir i understan i will leave you now to carry out your orders"

oh yes and one more thing when the tech crew is done and back in the hanger tell the surprize to run right into the base head on if the crew wishes they may use there escape shuttle dont worry we have one more that in in one of our corvetts . call them in right now.

yes sir. but the clokeing shield on that ship that is going to run into the empty base alone is worth more than the entire rebell army here and all the development that has gone into it's wep................

NO BUT'S capitan do as you are told i promise you will see.

meanwhile I get a base under way with shield generators protecting it from bombardments I also set up patrols and begin building an army.later that day a scout reports that he found an abandon rebel base I sett some workers to build some xwings and other weapons.I then send krkrode my blockade runner 18 xwings because my gungans can't work them:D

no problem mate

thats my speciality

just hop on in the back of my new mon cal cruiser and we shall be there

ok heres the plan

my x wings attack from outside

the moncal cruiser will attach itself to the stardestroyer just enough time to deploy gungans who will create as much havoc as possible

then the blowing up will take place from inside

it is the gungans who will do it

we may loose warriors but it shall be a victory to remember

__--attack--__ __==Y==__

Archived