Home

Shy people, unite! Rhett will save us!

Guest Sherack Nhar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

I have the same problem Tie Guy but I don't want a G/F, and im not gay, I just could care less.

Well, as i said earlier, i don't want a girlfriend either, i can't even drive yet, and i especially don't want a serious relationship until i'm ready to be...well...serious.

So, while all the things i'm talking about are true, i'm really just trying to make this thread interesting. (so play along, eh?)

Guest DarkTrooper

well it seems like Rhett is pretty tied up here so i will be his co-consoler

Crazy_dog: if everyone looks at you and they are girls just look back at them and wave to them

idiot00001: you arent going to get many friends playing tennis try out for the football team or basketball where there are cheerleaders so the cheerleaders (and usually best looking girls) look past your bad qualities

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Yeah, that's yet another problem. Did this ever happen to you guys: finding out the girl you're fond of already has a boyfriend?

Yeah...I had a crush on a girl for about 2 years...found out shehad a boyfriend by tuning into her friends talking...:(

The most anoying thing is when you have a HUGE crush on a girl and she MOVES!!! Man that is horrible...

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Also, when i tell my existing friends, especially the girls (who aren't particuraly bright) that i got straight A's, a 100 on a test, etc. they typically say thing like "I hate you" or things of the sort, even though they asked me first.

Man, I never knew everyone on this board was so screwed up. :D

Tie, I feel your pain about the first part but I have a question about the second part. When they said, "I hate you" was it in a growling hateful way as if they were actuallly going to kill your or a joking way like the're still plesant and smiling?

If it's the latter, your missing an excellent oppertunity! A great way to, "get your foot in the door" is to offer to help them sometime. That's just another advantage of getting good grades. lol :D

Being smart doesn't have to be a bad thing if you make it into a good thing. - Boba Rhett pearl O' wisdom. ;)

crazy_dog, I find that looking at them and hissing will stop that from happening. :D lol j/k

Eets, You've got problems. :D

Originally posted by Darktrooper

well it seems like Rhett is pretty tied up here so i will be his co-consoler

Crazy_dog: if everyone looks at you and they are girls just look back at them and wave to them

idiot00001: you arent going to get many friends playing tennis try out for the football team or basketball where there are cheerleaders so the cheerleaders (and usually best looking girls) look past your bad qualities

not the cheerleaders where im from :barf:

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Tie, I feel your pain about the first part but I have a question about the second part. When they said, "I hate you" was it in a growling hateful way as if they were actuallly going to kill your or a joking way like the're still plesant and smiling?

If it's the latter, your missing an excellent oppertunity! A great way to, "get your foot in the door" is to offer to help them sometime. That's just another advantage of getting good grades. lol :D

Being smart doesn't have to be a bad thing if you make it into a good thing. - Boba Rhett pearl O' wisdom. ;)

Well, it is the latter, they are just joking really, we're still good friends anf all. But, as i've said (multiple times) i'm not looking for a relationship. My problem seems to be making friends i haven't known for a while, whether it be guys or girls.

BTW, i know being smart is a good thing, i can't imagine being as stupid as some people i see at school, and wouldn't trade smarts for anything. Still, when it comes to girls, its not always the best, thats all i'm saying.

Archived