Home

Help- Indy Last Crusade

Natty

I got the lil silver key and I also have the grey uniform (which I used the silver key to get it) but now when I'm on the 3rd level I think it is (I'm going by the foyer is the lower level, then you go to the floor where the grey uniform was, then go up the stairs to where I found the key) On the North-East side of the level, I come across a guy, and now coz I'm wearing the grey uniform, I'm a senior officer or something I get to the point where I have an option to say something like "Call your Commander, he knows me and is expecting me" or something like that, but the gaurd replies "call my commander but you don't know his name? I think you're an intruder!" and then he starts fighting with me. I know I need the commanders name, but I don't know where to find it, and I've talked to every gaurd I can find :(

Best Idea:

Hide in a Room and hope he goes away! Heh

I think the fighting keys were the keypad, but they might also be like:

IOP

JKL

NM,

I'm probably wrong though.

I don't remember anyone asking that, so I think I was able to 'dodge' him. The more the dodging the better, because fighting is almost impossible to win. I mean, like once or twice is OK, but once your life is low, it IS imposible to win... I don't think anyone can go through beating every single guard, but that's just me.

Oh yeah, did you use the 'small key' to get the Brown Uniform downstairs (I think). That might work too.

Yeah, I restarted that whole bit again (lucky I had a save game right at the end of the catacombs. I know this probably sounds silly, but how do I move the loose brick outside the window? I've tried everything, pushing, pulling, picking up, using the whip, but I can't reach it. Usually I'm pretty good with adventure games, but for some reason I can't seem to work it out

Archived