Home

The girlfriend problem threapy thread

Heavyarms

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, this really isnt gf related, but i need a few unbiased opinions

lets say i am best friends with a very wonderful girl. she thinks i am the most wonderful person in her life (im not lying, she has said it). what happens when i fall for her, but she doesnt exactly have the same interest in me? maybe it is the guy she met on the internet that lives in columbia. did i mention her and i live in ohio???

i dunno. i confused. give me an opinion or somethin.

ok, you asked...

well, for some reason, most girls i talk to seem to think that i am that guy that is different from all the others. the one who is more concerned about a relationship instead of gettin some from some hot chick. taht i am the guy who will sit and listen to everyone's problems. that i am the all-around different guy that all girls want... eventually.

so, what my problem. if i am that different guy, where are the girls who want to meet me??? it boggles my mind. for now this is my biggest gripe. dont worry, there are more.

Other Than The Stupid Idiot(OXY MORON!!!! AHHHH) Girl that keeps calling me....i never had a real girlfriend....most the girls at school think im a loser because i like starwars, 3doors down, and getting good grades in school......So i have learnd to hide my emotions now so it looks like i am always depressed....no one knows the true me...and i dont think they want to....help me ...tell me how to get the chicks....not through popularity....

Well populartity is a way to get them, or acting funny and stupid which makes you look like a fool and all the gals think it's funny. But it really gets me mad when all these stupid dumb@$$ get all the good girls and I don't because I don't act like a fool, instead I'm smart, but I would never trade my intelligenice for some gal.

Get this through your heads. The girl will always look to you, the geeky but ever-so-nice guy as "just a good friend" that she can ***** her problems to. You will never be close to her because she will always date those losers that do not deserve nor appreciate her. It is the way of life, my friends.

Then again, I'm taken. So what the hell do I know?

of course, i think i have come to the conclusion that girls, at my age at least, are stuck in one of those stages. the prefer to have one of those guys they can have flings with. but eventually they will want someone like me or xisor or someone else. only when they get older and mature will they want guys like us. i hope this is true, otherwise i am screwed.

*puts on yoda ears*

the key guys is communication, you have to say how an what you feel, yea you may get nervous and yea a little butterflish but believe it or not really all she can do is say no. and as you get older youll realise that the better you are at speaking to women the easier it is to get them.

*takes off ears gets back to gb*

always be yourself, clear your head, and don't be nervous. I used to be that way with this girl that was at my bus stop, and when we were pulling apart. After we fought and kinda"broke up," I got nervouse the first day of school. I forced myself not to be nervous. I would always just stand with my back to her. I try to never look at her, and I almost never do.

Archived