Home

The girlfriend problem threapy thread

Heavyarms

A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you.

If I were blind, within my heart I could still see the beauty that is you.

If you stand in front of a mirror with 11 roses, you'll see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

and of course,

Nothing is more beautiful than you wearing only the moonlight and my kisses. :naughty:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LIKE that last one, Rhett!

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

"Within you I lose myself

Without you I find myself

Wanting to be lost again."

Hum I can't spout poetry and frankly...the guys that did really bored me! But maybe you have a girl who likes that stuff :o)

Best Chick Flick is probably (and I'm one of the experts) cuz I seen all the ones out xcept for the Greek one.

Sweet Home Alabama - is a cutesy girly flick in which u can sit down and enjoy Reese Witherspoon. Its short...and well its your standard chick movie. My friend was just talking about her boyfriend saying he wanted to take her to this movie she said "Its sooo sweet that he wants to take me to a movie most guys wouldn't want to go to"

White Oleander - is more of a Mom takes her Daughter to see movie. Michelle Phiefer is gorgeous for her age. But this movie is long and kinda slow. Its good - but probably not a "date" type of movie.

Greek Movie - I hear its really funny. But you have to have the taste for that kind of movie.

Tuck Everlasting - I want to see it. My girl friends think its childish and no way in hell would they pay money to see it. (they are 18)

then you might turn into some pathetic low life that has a room plastered with posters and comics and a strange taste for relatively obscure and/or weird humor, sometime British in origin. You also might end up being 22 and still wearing t-shirts that have little sayings on them like this guy.....oh, wait.....

Originally posted by Darth Homer

then you might turn into some pathetic low life that has a room plastered with posters and comics and a strange taste for relatively obscure and/or weird humor, sometime British in origin. You also might end up being 22 and still wearing t-shirts that have little sayings on them like this guy.....oh, wait.....

Me a low life? HA! I'll be out blowing some schist up in the world aswell as...... I think I'll skip that part and just move on now :lol:..

Originally posted by darthfergie

Good grief! Artoo you reserected this thread? Why? I mean you know you could just ask the local ladies man...:cool:;)

By that you mean Ferren, right? Or wait, perhaps you mean the commander of the Ham Ham Fleet? Ah, but he's busy duking it out on Tatooine right now. :p

Archived