Home

Patience pays off yet again!!!

Rogue15

he probably lives on the east coast of usa, and can't find them...they make the games out west, and those are the ones who get the greater supply and stock, over on the east coast, you're lucky to find ONE of the older sw games at walmarts..

walmarts where i live seems anti-star wars for some reason. :mad:

They only recently started carrying the older games, and a variety of them, lesse, i've seen X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter + Balance of Power cd case, Rogue Squadron 3D cd case (hard not to overlook), X-Wing collector cd case, TIE Fighter collector cd case, force commander cd case, and jedi knight cd case recently on the $10 shelf, i saw Dark Forces cd case at best buy. And that's only recently. I remember seeing jk+mots bundle there mabe 2-3 years ago, i always wanted it, then i decided to get it, never saw it there again (paid $40 for it too...). I found Rebellion + Force Commander bundle pack at SAM's for $40, got it, never saw it there again...and that was when Force Commnder was first released and everyone LIKED it.

This is how much u can find the games for today:

Xwing vs. TIE Fighter and Balance of Power: $10 (no box)

X-Wing: $10 (no box)

TIE Fighter: $10 (no box)

X-Wing Alliance: $15 (box)

Rogue Squadron 3D: $13 (no box)

Battle For Naboo: $15 (box)

Jedi Knight: $13 (no box)

Dark Forces: $10 (no box)

Force Commander: $13 (no box)

Episode I Racer: $15 (box)

The Phantom Menace: $15 (box)

Galactic Battlegrounds: $45-$50 (box)

ones i have not seen separately in stores:

Mysteries of the Sith

Rebellion

Rebellion I saw at electronic boutique a LOOOONG time ago, it was $30 and I did not get it...so since I waited, I got a good deal. :D

It all depends where you look, I suggest checking out Walmarts, Best Buy, SAMs, Electronic Boutique, and Babbages.

Well Rogue15 hit the nail on the head I live on the east coast although I did get Rogue Squadron about 4 months ago and I have seen GB and and a few Jewel Cases from the older SW games the main reason I don't go to other stores is because I don't get my 10% discount at any other stores except Wally World (Wal-Mart for those of you who don't know)

Archived