Home

Rank problem!!!!!!!!!!

JEDI_MASTA

Guest Admiral Odin

Masta is right though. Sith Lord 800-849. Jedi Master 850-1000. :D

We should do something special to the first person who reaches 5k. knowing some members it will be in a couple of weeks. ;)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Young David

something like 1000 of those posts of him are made in the first week of this forum's life ... and I'm not joking.

Well, fergie didn't join till...like...the 6th day or so, maybe later.

But i do know that i got to 1000 in like 8 days, but that was during the summer, and we still had LOTS to talk about with the game and all. Plus, remember that story thread? ;)

Originally posted by Young David

something like 1000 of those posts of him are made in the first week of this forum's life ... and I'm not joking.

Yeah...in the first week it posted about 800-950 something like that...then the forum went down...lost 300 posts...it took me till about the next wednesday but I did it...

but yes 3000...:D I have several hours of TOTAL spare time in the afternoons on weekdays...

BTW, Forum Start=> 07-26-2001

I come=> 08-04-2001

Also Tie Guy hit 1000 in less than a week...he got it so fast he wasn't able to change his name...*requierments for custom rank= 1 week stay, 1000 posts* (i think)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

requierments for custom rank= 1 week stay, 1000 posts* (i think)

The requirements are 10 days and 1000 posts, FYI.

BTW, I haven't changed my rank in a while i know, but i can never think of anything good.

Archived