• Last Reply

YAY! I get to go against the flow

1.Wookies

2.Gungans

3.Trade Fed.

4.Empire

5.Rebels

6.Naboo

Wookies are AWESOME they have good mech, good troops, and good air which is also what I use most frequently. Plus I like the artwork...have you seen the Tech 4 Commad Center PURELY AWESOME! Although the icons could stand for some work...and the Light Turrents aren't exactly that great looking, but other than that they look awesome!

Gungans are a good civ mainly because they have Mechs and Troops and I love the Aetwork I don't care WHAT you say I think its awesome! The only bad thing is the Hover Craft, but that's only one thing! They're houses are awesome and on Island or Sea Maps their Navy rules...and the Fambaa Sheild Gen. can give you the upper edge on ANY opponent!

The Trade Fed...well they're not GREAT but they have the advantage of no Prefabs and the artwork is ok...

The Empire is a good civ although their air ain't too good and neither are their troops but they do have good Mechs and Jedi, although I don't use Jedi much so that doesn't really matter much to me...

The Rebels...well their artwork is pretty good and they have good air and Troops...but lets face it without good mechs a civ is basically helpless against a civ WITH mechs so they aren't that good...

And Finally the Naboo...artwork is good air is great jedi are good and Sea is good, but I only really use fighters and SOMETIMES sea so they aren't that good either...

Guest Boba Sith

i agree that wookiees are IMO the best civ. They just look cool and i use troops and air a lot so they suit my playing style. i also like the Empire but I don't think their troops are too bad and Darktroopers are awesome!

1. Rebellion

2. Gungans

3. Empire

4. Trade Federation

5. Wookies

6. Naboo

I like the Rebellion because it's got strong air units. I don't really play with Jedi much but I've been meaning to. I've only had the game for about 2 weeks now.

The Gungans are great because of their mobile shields. Add to that some heavily upgraded troops, and you can take out anything. And their water units are fantastic. If only there were more water maps. I love getting a fully upgraded cruiser and sitting on the shore of someone's base blasting the hell out of it. The whole organic look and "slug" workers don't bother me. I've seen the Zerg, dammit!

The Empire is cool because of their mechs. Who doesn't love controlling AT-STs and AT-ATs? And Darktroopers are really cool, although they're somewhat weaker than they could've been, in my eyes.

I haven't played much with the Trade Federation, but I like how easy it is to churn out an army. The destroyer droids are really cool, as are their long-range cannons - they roll! That's so cool...

Wookies are great troopers, but I just don't like any of their other units (berserkers being the exception). It just goes against what Wookies are in my eyes. They're a tree-based race, so they shouldn't even have land-based mechs and stuff. Of course I realize that without those they'd be severely lacking, but still...

I just got done with a game with the Naboo. Sure, they've sort of got that whole "royal" motif, but that's all they have going for them. Well, their aircraft and unique unit have shields, but that's it. And what a weak unique unit! It's a guy on lizard-back that whacks stuff with a stick. Argh! They made Boss Gallo cool when he runs around on kaadu-back whacking guys which his staff, so why couldn't these be cool? Other than that, they're pretty generic. I think their workers are probably the least appealing of them all.

Archived