Home

Call to arms!!! (that's you Clefo/ Heavyarms/ TIE Defender)

Wraith 5

Thats right this is the reporting for duty thread of group 2.

Game will start by the end of the this week!!!!

So anyone not in the tatooine game, and would like to play, Please report in now.

A little change for last time, i want pc sheets posted when you report in.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh! Here sir!

My character SIR!

Bal-Bal: Young Adult Male Gungan, Force Adept 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 14 ( +1 Dex, +3 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP -/14; Atk +1 melee (1d3+1, punch), +1 or -3/-3 ranged (3d8, Blaster [Heavy Pistol]); SQ Hold breath, Low-light vision, Loyality (Immune to bribes, blackmail, seduction, and routing. [such attempts automatically fail, no check or saving throw is required.]); SV Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +0; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 13, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 12.

Equipment: Blaster [Heavy Pistol], Tool kit (+2 on appropriate Craft checks.)

Skills: Computer Use +3, Craft +3, Forgery +3, Handle Animal +2, Knowledge +4, Knowledge +5, Read/Write Gungan, Speak Basic, Speak Gungan, Speak Jawa Trade Language, Survival +1

Feats: Endurance, Force-Sensitive, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, primitive weapons, simple weapons)

Force Skills: Empathy +3

Force Feats: Alter

Well that is the main part of you pc, but now we need to know konw what kind of alien (human is fine as well), and what skills you have...

So How are you???

And, What kind of things would you like to be able to do???

Here are the things your pc's could be really good at...

Astrogate, Computer Use, Craft, Demolitions, Intimidate, Knowledge, Pilot, Profession, Repair, Treat Injury

You can have any skill that is one this list... Skill & feats Toward the bottem kvan has a list of all the skills and a breff on them. YOu can have that are not force skills, but if they are not in the list above, you can't be really good at them.

Don't worry about feats, I can pick thouse for you since we don't have a list of them anyhwere.

OK.....here are my skills (tell me if i have to many or anthing else) intimidate and ride and demolition:evil1:

and i ride a dewback;)

and does my characters name have to be a real star wars character or can i make one up?

also, could o be a stormtrooper?:trooper: and have a snowtrooper outfit for cold climates:snow:;) ?

Well being that we are playing in the Raise Of the Empire era... No you can't be a stormie and no you can't have stormie armor. Thought you may find soething that you can use...

Well you diffently don't have to many skills....

You aculy don't have enough skills.

I don't want to explain to much if you don't want me to, but how it works is that you get so many skill point to put on different skills, this gives you your skill rank. (you get 68 points giveing you a min or 17 skills. Be that a 1st level pc can only have 4 points per skill.)

So keep going... ;)

Archived