Home

English class

Zygomaticus

Guest Boba Rhett

My english teacher was crazy. We never really did anything yet somehow we got grades. :D Although I don't really have a problem with that..... ;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Woah woah woah. Back that train up. You simply must tell us the details of that. :)

Lol

Our class just wouldn't shutup (happened every day) I was sitting there quitely of course:D and she was yelling at the top of her lungs for everyone to shutup and someone tossed a pen across the room so they could use it on the test...it hit her right square in the face...and then *SNAP* her brain just blew up she started shreaking at the top of her lungs, started running, tripped over a student (who was sitting down at the time) fell and by that time two other teachers were in the room...she was still going ballistic on the floor throwing backpacks and such when they grabed her by the arms tring to help her up...they kind of had to strugle to get her down to the teacher's lounge...needless to say she didn't teach for the rest of the day...that was the first time...I don't really know what set her off the second time...(another class)

Guest Sherack Nhar

Wow... I wish I'd seen that!

Actually, my biology teacher of two years ago was on the verge of cracking up like that. It didn't happen though - she just started crying after the class :D

Guest Rogue15
Originally posted by darthfergie

Lol

Our class just wouldn't shutup (happened every day) I was sitting there quitely of course:D and she was yelling at the top of her lungs for everyone to shutup and someone tossed a pen across the room so they could use it on the test...it hit her right square in the face...and then *SNAP* her brain just blew up she started shreaking at the top of her lungs, started running, tripped over a student (who was sitting down at the time) fell and by that time two other teachers were in the room...she was still going ballistic on the floor throwing backpacks and such when they grabed her by the arms tring to help her up...they kind of had to strugle to get her down to the teacher's lounge...needless to say she didn't teach for the rest of the day...that was the first time...I don't really know what set her off the second time...(another class)

whoa, kinda sounds like me after losing to rhett in mp...

Similar thing happened to me......

In english we had this terrable teacher.....well one day when she moved one of the students for talking, she wouldn't move......the teacher put like 10 crosses next to her name, and she didn't care.......teacher got real angrey, started yelling, then ran out the door crying......for the rest of the year, on and off, we all think she went on prozac or something.....for like 2 week bursts she would be really nice, let us watch movies in class, didn't yell and was generally friendly.....then the next week she would go back to her b!tchy self......

Guest Tie Guy

Well, every year in my History class, we watch "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and in BAND, thats BAND, our teacher let us watch Episode I the day it came out on video.

Archived