Home

D-backs Win It!!!

darthfergie

D-BAcks 3, NY-2

Bottom of the ninth NY-2 D-Backs-1, 1 out, Womack hits one to right field and loads gets one man on 3rd and he is on 2nd and one man scores a run NY-2, D-BAcks-2, next up counsil gets hit and walks...next up Luis Gonzolez...D-Backs most valuable player...he hits one to center field D-Backs score and it's ALL over!!!:D

Guest DarkTrooper

the thing is that there wont be riots cuz half of the population in AZ are over 80. yankees should trade Rivera he made fou count em four oops in one game

Guest Noghri_assassin

your right, darktrooper, i mean come on, if your in the major leagues at least know how to field the ball your not in the little league any more

Not Exactly Joe Carter, but it works!

Of course I was right! I was right picking the Superbowl, The NBA championship AND the NHL Championship. So why wouldn't I be right now?

*Takes a deep Breath*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Luke Skywalker

*starts to cry*

They should have won! If it wasn't for Randy Johnson and Kurt shillings(spelling?) they would have whooped the D-Backs. Oh well... theres always next year.

Guest isthisfor_real

Pittsburg and Detroit? I dont watch hardly enough hockey to know for certain but Im sure the NHL has a East and West Conference alignment like the NBA where the winner in the east faces the winner in the west in the Stanley Cup Finals so this may not even be possible.

Im pretty good at picking winners the year the Broncos won their first championship I picked them before the season started and the year after where they won again. When Elway retired I then stopped picking them pretty good huh? I dont do bad with my fantasy football teams either Im in the top 1000 of Beat the Experts and the Salary Cap Challenge game but at beginning I was as low as 22000 if you dont play at least I think thats an accomplishment.

I like the Bears and Steelers to go deep but I cant say SuperBowl because the poor quarterbacking though Kordell looked good against the Ravens and he only ran the ball maybe one time.

Anyone know a good sports forum I can go to I been to a few like cnnsi but it is filled with all kinds of trash talking. Like if you go to the Rams forum you have Saints fans saying that they are going to knock Warner out again then laugh for half a page*sigh*

BTW never trade Rivera he the best closer I seen in my life. He looked shaken which is unusual for him. I seen him with bases loaded pitch like his team was up 10 runs must pitchers try to fake runners out by pretending to throw to a base while he just pitches like there isnt even a game around. After the Grace hit he seemed a little upset first time that I saw anything like that from him. Maybe Game 7 bothered him or Torre used him to much but he is the best at his business. Also you would never get enough in return.

Guest WC_heavyarms
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Pittsburgh! :eek: I don't think so... they suck! They won't make the playoffs, and if they do, they won't get past the first round...

What ever happened to the Avs'?

I'm a pens fan, I live in the Burgh, don't dis the pens, although half the players are dl'ed, don't dis em!

Pittsburgh is in the East, Detrioit is in the west

If not the Penguins then I say it'll be the other Pennsylvania team: The Flyers..

As for the Avs, they're my favorite team, but Detroit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to stacked

Archived