Home

AotC trailer is out now!!!!!!

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

I just finished downloading the trailer! It came out around 3:30am my time!

Get it here:

http://www.reelbuff.com/

It only took me an hour and a half to download it too because I was one of the first 20 people to dl it. :D

It's about 9mb.

Hmmm.... it's weird that it's not out at the official site yet. Could this perhaps not be the Official one? It's good enough for me though!

Guest Boba Rhett
Guest Boba Rhett

There's an even better shot of Mace Windu almost crying! It's so cool! :)

After some people download it, talk to me about what you think your seeing in it.

ok, i could only download about 34 seconds of it, but i saw what i liked...erm, liked what i saw... (it stopped right after Slave 1 came in firing)

typically Lucasarts: it doesn't give away ANYTHING of the story...

great stuff as a teaser though. I'm sure lots of people will tear the whole thing apart frame by frame.

okay. I found something but I'm not even sure if it is a fake our a true.

I see the boba fett pictures that you show. But then I see soo many pictures that look like they were really botched up.

So just to make sure: Does it start with "everybody has a dream" and "everbody has a dark side" ?

I know some pictures a fake because .... well there is one scene that looks from Episode 4 (tatooine) and instead of Luke looking at the sun it's Obi-Wan. But the quality is pure crap.

HOWEVER, then i see an other scene with Slave 1 flying threw some sort of space port that is excellent quality.

BUT then I see again that Count Dooku guy at the senate but he has no colour. Completly all black and white. His face is grey and etc.

I'M confused :confused:

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

typically Lucasarts: it doesn't give away ANYTHING of the story...

Yup, and thats a shame. But on the other hand, it makes you want to see it more :)

All we can do is some guessing.

Anyway, i liked the trailer.

The trailer is now also on-line at http://www.starwars.com .... :)

Edit:

Kaj, I have it now. It's really cool ... altough a bit small in size. I'm searching for a larger version (and gonna watch it on tv tonight)

For those who think it's short ... there will be another trailer wich is longer. My guess is that that will be the trailer shown at dvd.starwars.com november 9 ...

Well ... the trailer of today is just the last part of a much larger trailer. The longer version will soon hit theaters too (don't know wich movie) and the choices video on dvd.starwars.com says: Come back november 9 ...

So I think November 9 will be the day for the long version of Trailer A

Archived