Home

NPCs

MercenaryI{aos

Originally posted by MercenaryI{aos

I hated in Jedi Knight civilians would walk right into the path of fire and the only thing they did was when you walked up to them thety'd say "Stop it!" and run off. I liked the odd moment in JK that an NPC that was non-helpful would say something different such as "Get out of my bar, you always cause trouble" or " Do you have to shoot paying customers?" It would nice if even non-helpful NPCs say add more variety to their speech to make it more atmospheric.

BTW, on Elite Force I would kill a guy like Oviedo and wait at the door and kill everyone with the Grenade Launcher:D but then again they always overwhelmed me or my killing spree 'timed out' and I found myself in the Brig.

"Leave us in peace!"

"I know nothing!"

"Please don't hurt me!"

I won't hurt you if you get the hell out of my way :mad: :mad:

I think the NPCs in JKII should run AWAY from the warring range, so they don't get in our way. I think NPCs in JK2 should TRY to help you at least...like, giving Kyle a bacta? or a bowcaster? or a couple of power cells? Something like that...

Originally posted by MercenaryI{aos

I liked the odd moment in JK that an NPC that was non-helpful would say something different such as "Get out of my bar, you always cause trouble" or " Do you have to shoot paying customers?" It would nice if even non-helpful NPCs say add more variety to their speech to make it more atmospheric.

hehe, yeah, I really like that too. And I also like the fact that the bartender kept a storm trooper rifle behind the bar in the beginning.

You think those are funny? One time, I was in the mess hall, and I vaporized Neelix because he was being stupid. When I was in the brig, Neelix brought me food and said "Just because you're a prisoner doesn't mean you don't deserve good food," or something to that effect, even though I had just vaporized him! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

Hahah I hope they have gonks in jk2, I love it in JK when you keep walking into them they go crazy "Gonk, gonk, GONK GONK GONK-GONK-GONK" hahahaha

Oh how I hate Gonk (they don't do anything anywayz) ...Gonkh8er tell him about it :lol:

Walk into: GONK!

Run pass: GONK!

See my Force Jump: GONK!

Blasted him: G--oooo---n-------kkkk!

Archived