Home

News from Pcgamer UK

daviddg4

Hello guys

You seem like a friendly bunch of people and I thought i should be part of this dedicated cummunity to jedi outcast and anything to do with star wars.

Anyway now to PC gamer.

I got the issue of PC gamer febuary issue.

The next issue they say they will have a review of Jedi outcast.

This issue will be on sale on the 15th of febuary. This seems to be a bit early for a review and also PC Gamer in the UK does lie sometimes so nothing much changes.

The second piece of news was a competition in which lucasarts are celebrating jedi outcast by giving a copy of jedi outcast with giving the winner a top notch PC the entries must arrive by march 2nd

Sorry if you already know guys but i am just trying to post any news i find on this already from what i have seen very very good game.

If any of you guys know anymore info on this in the UK then please do post with any new info

My personal openion is this is a bit ambitious as the game is more likely to be released in march Not febuary. Post your openions. replies on this.

Thanks for the info, and welcome to the forums. (check my sig for your welcome gift ;) ).

I have to say I have also found PC Gamer to be inaccurate in the past. They may mention a JKII review in the next issue...but I believe that is over-ambitious. I seem to recall they said they would deliver a playable demo of RTCW in a next issue but it didn't happen. Sometimes it's down to delays over which they have no control...but I believe sometimes it's down to wishful thinking.

I mostly read reviews/news on the Net these days...it's a lot quicker. I'll only get a PC mag if it's got a playable demo of JKII...and then only if the demo has content that does not feature in the full game. ;)

To be fair to PC Gamer UK, they do try very hard to give it's readers what they want and sometimes they can't for reasons beyond their control.

I also had my copy of Feb's PCG flop through my door and eagerly lapped up the JKII review next issue, story.

I'll be surprised if they can review the full game in the next issue but even a partial reveiw and loads of screenies will keep me happy :)

That is your point of view ReaperFett but i do not agree

christmas 2001 issue were saying they would be doing a world exclusive something on Mafia (preview, review who knows?)

in the next issue which is january 2002. I look in the issue and i do not find anything to do with mafia. Okay so they do not lie but they should at least explain if they got something wrong and why

It is a bit ambitious to review Jedi outcast but it looks like we will have to wait and see what happens.

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

Although the editors probably get games fairly early, I doubt they would get a copy, beat the game, and review it before their deadline (which is probably around 2/1 if it's coming out on 2/14).

Well, there were reviews much ealier than that ...

Looks like we'll be playing the waiting game ...

Archived