Home

Actual Sport Announcer's Comments

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother.

Murray Walker: The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.

Greg Norman: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Pat Glenn - Weightlifting Commentator: This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria... I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing.

Alan Minter: Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious.

Terry Venables: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

Ron Atkinson: He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it –you can see it all over their faces.

David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics: There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class.

US TV Commentator: One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?

I took some out due to being really bad, but if you wish to view those, you can click here

http://tirion2.proboards2.com/index.cgi?pbuser=tirion2&board=main&action=display&num=1011809415

Formula 1 driver in 1980's. Nelson Piquet. italian:

I haddaa somaa troubl withyy carra.

Formula 1 reporter in Holland:

Oh en er komt benzine over de hele auto. Jos Verstappen zit er nog in. OOHH en een vuur , vuur. ih mijn god.

Nooit gebeurt het maar dan gebeurt het met Jos Verstappen. Godverdomme!

(need translation??):D

Archived