Home

Map

Im working on a map right now called Death arena.Basically toy can bet on monsters that you think will win if they win you get money if you lose you lose money.Also with the money you can also upgrade the monster you betted on the monsters are computer controlled what you think of the idea?

Why would you think that? It's not true. :) You haven't given any details about your idea and I think you may be missing a few periods but I like the basic idea you have going. :) Are you talking about upgrades as some type of mutation or mechanical upgrade? Can you also buy them weapons?

*Hands Captain Ace an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

Like HP upgrade and Attack.

Sounds cool. (Sorr I usually patrol these forums, but I was a little busy for the past few days)

Now how would you set up triggers to bet on them?

well...now that I think about it...hmm...

WOW you have got a really genuine Idea there.

Will it be MP able? Or just Single player?

I never really thought about that till now.Your right how am I going to get them to bet..Theres a challenge there.Your right be missing a few peroids its just that Some times I type to fast.The upgrades will be Hp and attack upgrades.Any one here good with triggers.Im ok but its going to take a very skilled mapper to do this.Ill put the basic overlay triggers then when I cant do the triggers any more Ill email it to some who is good with triggers.In star craft there was this map that had betting I wonder how they did that.

You said I need more Detail Eh?Ok ill try to Exsplain it a little better.Ok first there are 5 monsters and 3 people who bet.The arena will be in the middle of the map it will have a gate that holds the monster in when the people have made there bets and are ready to start the first round.The gates will open and the monsters can fight now.If you win the bet you win money depending on how much you betted.If ya lose you lose money depending how much you betted.The player with 15000 Nova wins the game.You start off with 1200 nova.The player who broke loses the game.Also with your money you can upgrade your monster you can only upgrade the monster you betted on.The upgrades will be HP,attack power and the monsters level.You also have difrent arenas to fight in the more skilled Your monster is the better arenas you can bet in.Any suggestions comments concerns?

Right now I just have to firgure out the desighn.I keep messing up.Maybe ill make a rpg but I suck at it so I think ill stick with this.

|---------monsters-------------------ENTER

| |

| pick monster |

|---------------------------|EXIT

Bet upgrade room.

This is what it looks like right now.Pretty sloppy I cant get a good battle arena going.

Archived