Home

JK: Dark Forces II Questions

DarkMageX

Hi, Im a newbie, and I got a few questions for JK II: Dark Forces...

1)After you download, how do u add it to the game to play?

2)How do you play custom maps?

3)How do i play multiplayer? (Not Host)

4)What is the new webpage link to the DBZ mod by shred18?

plz, reply to the msg and gimme some feedback.

You mean Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II ;)

1. To make it easier for you, Downoad Patch Commander. You can get it from a link on the main JK.net page. Once you have that installed and have a patch. Unzip the patch then drag it into the patch commander window. It will appear in Patch Commanders list. Then double click the patch so it's activated and launch the game through Patch Commander.

2. Unzip them then stick them into the Episodes folder. That folder is located: Jedi Knight>Resource>Episodes.

3. Launch JK, select Multiplayer, select Join, select IP game, I think it's the second one down, then type in the IP of the person that is hosting and hit enter. Follow the on-screen insructions.

4. Don't know.

For single player episodes, you go to the single player game screen. They'll be on the list. For MP levels, go to the MP game setup screen when launching the game and select one from the list.

There are a tons of clans for JK. Try one of the recruiting rooms on the zone.

Another :newbie:.

And people were saying that this place is dead. :rolleyess

As Rhett said, the level-select screens are self-explanatory.

As for mods, just unzip the zip files, and put the mods (___.gob) into Patch Commander (it should appear as a folder marked JKPatch in your JK directory). Then run Patch Commander, and click the mod in the menu, then hit the "Play JK" button.

Patch Commander also has Mysteries of the Sith support, but if you don't have MotS, then that's irrelevant.

Archived