Home

Galactic Battlegrounds: Ewok Expansion!

Guest BlueSenateGuard

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alfred_the_ewok

Is that the Dathomirain Witch on Endor? Or that little fuzzy guy who runs ninety miles an hour? That Witch would make a cool hero, if you set up all endor people's as a civ. You could have Yuzzum and Duloks and those huge-ass guys called Gorax I think.

I still want Ssi-Ruuk!! Even though the devs would have to make up 90% of the stuff. Don't flame me too much for my Ssi-Ruuvi beliefs.

Guest Ewok14

I'd like to see something like the smugglers o'r the bounty hunters guild that would be good enough or they should put More civillisations in to make the game a hell of alot better coz in AoK there are 13 civillisations

Guest alfred_the_ewok

So he was saying this wasn't AoK to me because I wanted more civs? I am still stlightly confused, what is wrong with having more variety?

Guest Tie Guy

I will give the first person to come up with 13 playable civs (units and a story) a cookie. Get my point?

Tie-guy: units and story as well ??

that's a bit too much.

I'll give you your 13 playable civs though.

Ewoks

Yuuzhan Vong

Smugglers (Karrde's Gang ?)

Bespin-civ

Diplomats (Republic civ)

Jawa's

Tusken Raiders

Hutts

Quarren

Bothans

Mon Calamari

Droid-civ

Trandoshan

Guest Tie Guy

Too bad, the Hutts, Vong, Smugglers, Droids (which could be considered the TF), and Trandoshan would be the only ones that would have a decent enough story to be playable. Not to metion units....

Guest alfred_the_ewok

I am sorry Rommel, I was even more confused than I originially thought.

P.S. You couldn't make a whole civ out of Tusken Raiders. All they would have is 2 units. Tuskens and Tuskens on Banthas.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, Tuskan Banthas, Tuskan Heavy Banthas, Tuskan Anti-Air Banthas, and of course, Tuskan really heavy Banthas. :D

they're not on bantha's. they're on those lizard-type things. in one of the Special Edition enhanced scenes.

You could also use a Tusken medicine man / wizard, who uses tricks like sandstorms, quicksand, mirage-tricks...the works.

Or a unit that summons a Sarlacc.

get the picture ?

look, i just got those things out of my head in the past few seconds. i bet the guys at Lucasarts could come up with a complete, logical civ in many more months.

Archived