Home

Galactic Battlegrounds: Ewok Expansion!

Guest BlueSenateGuard

Guest alfred_the_ewok

They could just add ewok units ot the Rebellion civ. And what do you guys think of a Ssi-Ruuk civ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I don't know if teh sand people would work, but i guessthe story could be that they fight the Empire when they come to Tatooine.

Guest Tie Guy

Oh, and i just remembered that they are in that one novel where luke and han are traveling with a Tuskan sp they can find the Hutt palace. It's also the one with teh Wampa battle on HOth. Which one was that?

Guest Shadow Hunter

alf the ssi-ruuk(vi)? would be awesome!!! then they can have the story line about that one boy (dave or whatever can't remember =)) )?

Guest Tie Guy

Hey Loen. Welcome

Dave? Anyways, there ground assault forces consisted of dropping paralysis conisters onto a 9 kilometer area to stun everybody, then picking them all up. Not much of a game, eh?

Guest Tie Guy

So the Ssi-Ruuk are pretty much out of it, anyone else got any idea?

How bout the Black Sun crime organization?

I actually think Ewoks are one of the most overlooked civs in the first batch of 6.

Forget about effectiveness of their weapons versus a mech-civ. The Trade Fed stomped all over the Gungans in the movie and you don't hear people complaining about unbalanced civs there.

Ewoks could have molotov-cocktail like projectiles, hanggliders, a vehicle that could roll logs ahead of itself (to topple or damage other land-vehicles like AT-ST), their medicine men could resemble Jedi in a way and... do we forget the rain of arrows that surprised the Stormtroopers in ROTJ ?

Think of it that way, Ewoks would be the civ closest to AOK.

there IS potential and I wouldn't give one thought about 'hating' a certain kind of character / group (although I don't care that much about Gungans and one in particular, I have to admit).

a vehicle that rolls logs in front of it. are you talking about the flinstones' automobiles? they would be interesting for a non-playable race, but i don't know about playing them separately. if they had Tee as a unique unit (from the battle for endor movie), then i'm in on it...

Archived