Home

PC Zone- UK March 2002 Edition

Anakin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolf and HL had 'em...and MotS had a sort of half-way(admit it: the emplacements in MotS were crap)

well, this confirms that the game will be editable...say buh-bye to about 80 'Will it be editable???' threads.

awesome: a level editor i dont hv to download...although NoLF came w/ level editor, and it was HUGE...and extra gig or so...and NoLF itself was a gig w/o mods...hmm...

jh

Jedi Howell is right......there is no way they could be imported......its probably best you dont explain, they wont understand anyway, just accept the fact that its impossible to import......which is a shame really because it would be nice to see JK with the amazing graphics of today.

Come on T-Dogg. It doesn't look THAT bad. Granted it doesn't look as good as past screens, but it doesn't really look HORRIBLE. Anyway, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it will look like it has in the previous screens we've seen.

The level editor is definitely the best part of that post. I personally don't edit much, but I'm sure many are overjoyed by the mention of it. And yeah...it's about time for those scans...:D

Actually Jedi Howell, it's not entirely impossible. It is possible to create a small program that can export the files into map/bsp files (since there was one for Q2, Duke3d, and doom).

It wouldn't surprise me to see such programs created soon after this game gets released. But then you have people who would just "port" over the levels and not bother to tweek them for the newer engine.

Sooo in retrospec, it is possible. Just when.... who knows ;).

Originally posted by Com Raven

Uhmm, is it just me, or was the editor confirmed a while ago ??

I remember reading about it a while ago in a german gaming mag...

Still, thx for the heads-up...

I dont think it was confirmed, I maybe wrong, there have been so many previews now I can barely remember whats in and whats not.

Wooops!!

Sorry guys my PC decided that It should no longer accept my graphics card, so I had to do a fresh start. You will be happy to know that I did save the scans and they are at home waiting to be uploaded to a site.

So give my until I get home tonight (7:30pm GMT) and I will post the screens up :)

Sorry :p

Archived