Home

how bald r u?

I am not bald thankyou very much, and even if I was bald on my head or other places, it's not like I'm gonna tell everyone :p

Oh and yes, I am 19 :D I know a guy who is 18 and literally bald- I don't like him so I take every opertunity I can to make fun of him, especially when I see him working at KFC

Originally posted by Fender

I'm trying to grow my hair really long like Steve Harris', but my hair is the worst! It actually grows upwards, instead of down! The only lad in my class who wants long hair, and I can't, because it grows into a huge afro man!

You mean like me? (see my pic of year ago here) I tell you after that pic I still haven't gone to a hairdresser, except the bottom of my hair curls and I don't like it (although Lauren insits that it's gorgous).

Originally posted by Lemon Head

My uncle was bald at 20, all down to genes i suppose

It's a funny old world ain't it

Actually it's down to your hormone level, the more horny you are the more bald you go! Maybe that's why men go balder then women?

=mek=

Originally posted by Meksilon

Actually it's down to your hormone level, the more horny you are the more bald you go! Maybe that's why men go balder then women?

=mek=

:o?!?!?!?!?! OMFG LOL my brother is horny *giggles uncontrolably* he's almost 27 and complaining how he's going bald. Hey does the theory also work with grey hairs? my bf is 26 and has a lotta grey hairs *almost pees pants from laughing too hard*

Originally posted by Meksilon

=mek=

To coin a phrase made by a certain homicidal rabbit

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

Originally posted by HelenW

Who's 24? I'm 26 now, :( , I think Natty is the next oldest at 19??

I think brief is 26 too.

my point is, r u guys bald? and maybe u can go bald at 20, but isnt that kinda... seldom?

and even if it isnt, wouldnt that banner make more sence on a 40 year old forum (it exists all right)

and even if i completelly worng...

Originally posted by Griswold beeing bald rocks!!!

btw,

Originally posted by Lemon Head

hey Al, when i called the number in your sig - why did it connect me to a "Hot Balloon and Marmite Sex Chat-Line"?

:D lol

Archived