Home

New Game!

Eets

Hey folks.. I'm thinking of making a game. It will take place in the "Tales Of The Jedi" era, meaning it's a LOT of years before the events in Episode I.

I'd like to restrict this game to dark jedi. It's basically a training mission for dark jedi.. :D If you don't have a dark jedi PC, feel free to ask for one. If you want to participate in this game, post here!

Darth Brash: Adult Male Cerean, Jedi Guardian 1; Init +1 (-1 Dex, +2 Species); Def 13 ( -1 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 15/15; Atk +0 melee * (2d8+2/2d8+2, crit 19-20, Double Lightsaber), +0 ranged (by weapon), +3 melee (1d3+2, punch); SV Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 3; Rep: +1; Str 14, Dex 9, Con 15, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 8.

Equipment: 200 credits, Comlink, Credit Chip, Double Lightsaber, Glow rod, Medpac

Skills: Climb +5, Disable Device +4, Hide +1, Move Silently +1, Read/Write Cerean, Speak Basic, Speak Cerean

Force Skills: Force Defense +5, Force Stealth +6, Heal Self +4

Feats: Force-Sensitive, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Control

How's he look?

My new and IMPROVED Darth Brash:

Darth Brash: Adult Male Cerean, Jedi Guardian 1; Init +2 (+0 Dex, +2 Species); Def 14 ( +0 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 15/13; Atk +0 melee * (2d8+2/2d8+2, crit 19-20, Double Lightsaber), +1 ranged (by weapon), +3 melee (1d3+2, punch); SV Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2; SZ M; FP: 3; Rep: +1; Str 14, Dex 11, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 13.

Equipment: 200 credits, Comlink, Credit Chip, Double Lightsaber, Glow rod, Medpac

Skills: Climb +5, Disable Device +4, Hide +2, Move Silently +2, Read/Write Cerean, Speak Basic, Speak Cerean

Force Skills: Force Defense +4, Force Stealth +5, Heal Self +3

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Control

Hey Eets I have a really awesome idea! Since this is a sith training camp why not make it a campaign so that at the end of each mission we actually can get better!

Well here's SC's PC:

Sith Cloak: Adult Male Human, Jedi Consular 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 14 ( +1 Dex, +3 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP -/13; Atk +1 melee (1d6+1, crit 20, punch), +1 ranged (by weapon), -3 melee (2d8+1, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SV Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +1; Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 13.

Equipment: 100 credits, Comlink, Credit Chip, Field Kit (Contains 2x condensing canteens with water purification, 1x sunshield roll, 1x week's worth of food rations, 2x glow rods, 2x breath masks, 24x filters, 12x atmospheric canisters, and an all-temperature cloak.), Lightsaber, Medpac

Skills: Computer Use +5, Diplomacy +3, Pilot +3, Profession +4, Read/Write Basic, Search +5, Speak Basic, Treat Injury +6

Force Skills: Affect Mind +3, Drain Energy +3, Drain Knowledge +5, Enhance Senses +6, Farseeing +4, Fear +4, Force Push +5, Move Object +5, Telepathy +6

Feats: Force-Sensitive, Martial Artist, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Alter, Sense

BTW SC if you don't like the name then just tell me (or Eets) the new one and I (or he) can edit it

Heh, I don't really like the name "Sith Cloak" for a character, and you don't necessarily have to have Darth in front of your name.

And oh yeah, it is a campaign :D

I'll be making a seperate thread to put the PC's of our campaign into. Plus you'll get the chance to meet Ma'gee Turos... MWAHAHAHAHA

Anyone else want to play?????

Eets you officially scare me

o and I didn't get a name so I just gave him his owner's name

o and BTW SC's character is blind....

o ya and Scipio is joining

o and I just like the sound of it: Darth Brash--Brash alone wouldn't sound right

o and that's a lot of "O"s

It would over do the number of characters for this post:p

I'll gladly do Kode's PC for him

and you forgot Drake

Hmmm...Well not that I know of

BTW--Humans make awesome Jedi because of all their skill points AND the extra feats. That way you can get Lightsaber proficiency and one of the feats that gives you more force skills.

That reminds me my Exotic Weapons Proficiency feat SHOULD be "Double Lightsaber" not "Lightsaber"

so how many XPs will we be getting per mission?

Easy there big fella...

I meant drake, not krkode.. heh sorry.

The problem with humans is that they don't have any other modifiers, like +4 strength or +2 constitution...

And every jedi gets the exotic weapons proficiency (lightsaber) automatically after a certain level, so it wouldn't be good to waste your feat on something that'll only last one or two levels at the most.

P.S. do you ever use AIM? :p

Archived