Guest GIR

Which will do better GC or X-Box  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which will do better GC or X-Box

• GC
    • X-Box

Guest Tie Guy

Game Cube by far.

Of course, once Fina; Fantasy X comes out several million people in the US won't even remember the names of either systems.

Guest Boba Rhett

Don't be so sure about that. Those consoles are made for one thing only. To run games. You'll have to make quite a few upgrades from what you have to be able to run games as well as gc or x-box. :D

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Link Antilles

I hate the PS2 Controller!

What?!? How can you say that!!! The ps2 controller is the best controller of any system, period. The controller has just as many buttons as any other controller, but unlike other controllers *cough*n64*cough* you can reach all of the buttons AT THE SAME TIME!!!. Plus, you don't have to stretch any part of your hand top reach any button, and the buttons are far enough apart that you can't possible push two at the same time accidentally. Also, the controller is perfectly fitted to your hand for optimum comfort even after hours of gameplay. The joysticks on the controller can be reached very easily, and both them and the d-pad are easy to manuver and comfortable on your thumb, unlike that wierd grated n64 joystick that tears up your thumb.

Originally posted by Thrawn

GAMECUBE!!! gc.gif!!! SSBM IS GONNA RULE! So is Rogue Leader. :)

A GAMECUBE smilie *lol* man Thrawn you really must like it:D

The joysticks on the controller can be reached very easily, and both them and the d-pad are easy to manuver and comfortable on your thumb, unlike that wierd grated n64 joystick that tears up your thumb.

Your not kidding man...N64 conroller HURTS. After playing a round of SSB my thumb feels like it is disslocated...A huge downfall for the system...although their controllers are still nearly impossible to break...unless your tring REALLY hard...

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Tie Guy

What?!? How can you say that!!! The ps2 controller is the best controller of any system, period. The controller has just as many buttons as any other controller, but unlike other controllers *cough*n64*cough* you can reach all of the buttons AT THE SAME TIME!!!. Plus, you don't have to stretch any part of your hand top reach any button, and the buttons are far enough apart that you can't possible push two at the same time accidentally. Also, the controller is perfectly fitted to your hand for optimum comfort even after hours of gameplay. The joysticks on the controller can be reached very easily, and both them and the d-pad are easy to manuver and comfortable on your thumb, unlike that wierd grated n64 joystick that tears up your thumb.

ah, for n64 controller, adjust your wrist to match the control pad. or u could check out the 3rd party controllers, which in my opinion, are far superior.

n64 controler is DA bomb..I've never had a blister from it..i love it! it's so perfect! bulky, but perfect! NEways, GC, with Rogue leader, SSBM, perfect dark, mertoid (yess! it's a FPS! I'm actually happy about this) episode 2(comin to GC! that's right!) Mariokart (YEAA!!) etc...the only promosing Xbox game is halo. it looks cool,m but not that different to other FPS's.

Guest Redwing

From waht I've heard, the x-box is superior technology wise. But I'm not getting the x-box; I'd rather have a Gamecube. Why? Two words: ROGUE LEADER

Guest Boba Rhett

Has anyone seen that ign video were they show off the GC controller? That thing looks great! I can't wait to hold it. It even looks comfortable! ;)

Guest Master Yoda

GAMECUBE!!! ROGUE LEADER AND SSBM, OH YA!!! Actually the N64 may have been a good thing. It taught Nintendo that they needed LOTS of good games for people to choose from, a console needs to be programmer friendly, and the controller needs to be comfortable. The Gamecube has ALL of these things!!!

Archived