Home

playstation 2

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

i am thinking about buying a ps2 (playstation 2) but i want to know what games, mainly star wars games are out for it.

i know about gta3, where you can take prostitutes around the corners and beat them with a baseball bat, that game is cool, does any one else like things like that ?

any ways tell me all about the ps2 and its games please!

I'd get GameCude.

(It's cheaper!)

Any who....

PS2 games....

Ummm...

StarFighter= Good.

Bombad Racing= Rent it first.

*Coming Soon*

Jedi Star Fighter

I 'have' one. It's an ok system. Amoured Core 2 for PS2 is very fun, it is kinda like MechWarrior 4. The system is a little slow andh the controllers are horrible!

Other games I recomend...

1. Amoured Core 2

2. Ureal T.

3. FFX ; coming soon.

4. GT3

5. Red Faction

6. Rumble Racing ; great party game!

Guest Kioet Csuhen

btw, jedi starfighter is probably coming to gamecube. remember the lec prezident chat, where they said there'd be that one game then he said something about a game called 'Freedom' or something...hmmm

Guest Tie Guy

Don't get a gamecube! The only SW game coming out for it is Rogue Leader.

For PS2 there is StarFighter, which is one of the best games on the system. Super Bombad Racing is ok, not the greatest game, but it is still pretty fun.

Then, if the games already out weren't enough, Jedi StarFighter will be coming out soon. I believe that this game will be at least on par with Rogue Leader. This game will have just as many ships as RL, will have on-line play, and will also feature a Co-Op mode, something RL doesn't even come remotely close to. Plus, the ships in Jedi Starfighter will all have 5 weapons, and Adi Gallia will have force powers, something totally new to the Space Sim genre, something that Rogue Leader doesn't have.

As for other games, there are many out right now, and more coming soon. Here are two of the big ones:

1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - this game got a perfect score by Gamespot, and the first two were exceptional as well.

2. Final Fantasy X- Simply the biggest and best game that will come to any system this year.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I'd go with a GameCube. It 100 bucks cheaper and it's going to have Episode II games coming to it. :)

What do you think Jedi StarFighter is? Its an Episode II game.

Plus, there are bound to be other ones we haven't heard about yet.

BTW, the reason that GC is $100 cheaper is that it doesn't have a DVD player. (and nobody give me that crap about you don't need a DVD player on a gaming system because it is a great feature and a bonus to all of the other incredible stuff on the ps2)

1) Jedi Star Fighter...coming soon...

2) Dynasty Warriors 3...really soon...

3) Metal Ger Solid 2...really soon...

4) Madden 2002...need I say more?

5) Final Fantasy series...the best RPG on the planet

6) Ace Combat 4...the best flight sim I've ever seen...rivals comp flight sims in graphics

7) Grand Turismo 3...if you like racing this is the game you have been dreaming about...

8) Grand Theft Auto III...amazing game...stunning...

9) Kessen II...next addition to the awesome console strategy...

10) James Bond, @gent Under Fire...corrects all the mistakes you saw in The World Is Not Enough...

11) Medal of Honor Frontline...not a port from comp...amazing visuals and gameplay...

I could go on all day...but I won't...if you want more info take this link...

http://ps2.ign.com/

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Tie Guy

What do you think Jedi StarFighter is? Its an Episode II game.

BTW, the reason that GC is $100 cheaper is that it doesn't have a DVD player.

Ok fine, different Epsiode II games. :p

*gives tie guy crap* :D Do you really think that the dvd player thats in the ps2 is worth 100 bucks?

Guest Kioet Csuhen

u obviously think dvd player is in ps2 JUST FOR MOVIES. it's not, dvds can be used for games, hold more information, which means more levels, bigger levels, better levels.

cube may only get 4 sw games, and no doubt they'll be cool sw games.

Battle for Naboo RULES!!!!!!!

GameCube Sucks and besides theres alot of Cool games for PS2, like WWF Smackdown Just Bring It, Star Wars Starfighter, Jedi Starfighter, it can do DVD movies, plays music CDs plus it plays all original PS 1 games and theres a ton of good games for that too. You should just goto your local Electronics Boutuiqe and browse the shelfs in the PS 1 and 2 secton, well you could also goto http://www.ebgames.com

if you like to have fun with friends: get a GC

if you like to sit on ur a$$ alone, saying "ha ha! MGS is cool, GC" sucks....I'm a loser" get a PS2

hehehehe! ooooo fergie is gonna be mad now! *runs away, giggling like a little girl,m with arms waving in the air wildly*

Originally posted by jeffdark

if you like to have fun with friends: get a GC

Exactly

How can anybody possibly compare 2 player to 4 player (and dont give me any of that stupid expensive multi-tap rubbish either)

Guest Master Yoda

SW Starfighter is coming to PC. Jedi Starfighter doesnt look like it will be all that good. SW Revenge Racer looks even worse, and then theres Bombad Racing,lol. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 is a GameCube launch game. Same with Madden 2002. James Bond Agent Under Fire, and Crazy Taxi is also coming to GameCube. Rogue Leader,SSBM,Wave Race,Pikmin(its got TONS of great reviews.). PLUS who know how many games that are unannounced.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Master Yoda

Jedi Starfighter doesnt look like it will be all that good.

What in the earth makes you say that?!? That game looks like it will be awesome. Have you seen the preview of it on the TPM DVD? Or have you read the press release? The game has so many features, more gameplay modes (CO-OP!!! what more could you ask for?), and even better graphics and effects than the incredible ones on the original game.

Archived