Home

The story of the game........

CaptainRAVE

Do you want to know the story??  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to know the story??

• Yes, I want to know the story NOW!!
    • No way, I want to learn the story as I play the game :)
    • I dont really mind.
    • Im NEVER going to play the game anyway.
    • I know, and I wish the idiot who told me HADN'T!

I think we have just enough of the story not to spoil anything. I would rather be totally suprised. Actually I wish I knew less about it right now, but still the N.R.I. reports really gear us up for JK2 well.:)

Now in terms of gameplay elements, i wish I knew it all!:D

I think Morpheus said it best,"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path."

I figure that the NRI reports are cool since they're official, and I assume they take place before the game. As for anything else, I figure that having it revealed in cutscenes is much better than, for example, having someone say "Kyle gets robbed of a data disk and chases it down, then he has a dream that says he should become a jedi and goes to his fathers house to get stuff there, including a lightsaber. After getting out of there he tracks the person with the map he was supposed to get to this big tower, where he fights a dark jedi......"

:ewok: I voted yes. I don't want to know the whole story ofcourse, all I want to know is the setting, and what makes Kyle want to get his saber and force back... As long as it isn't anything that happens after the first level then I'd want to hear it.

Also, like I said in my other thread, you'll find out alot more about the story by just reading the back of the box... When you see it at the store are you going to read it, or wait untill you beat the game? :rolleyes:

:ewok:

Originally posted by Silent_Thunder

:ewok: I voted yes. I don't want to know the whole story ofcourse, all I want to know is the setting, and what makes Kyle want to get his saber and force back... As long as it isn't anything that happens after the first level then I'd want to hear it.

Also, like I said in my other thread, you'll find out alot more about the story by just reading the back of the box... When you see it at the store are you going to read it, or wait untill you beat the game? :rolleyes:

:ewok:

When I think about "learning the story beforehand" I think about spoilers, which doesn't include anything that happens before the first level.

I'd like to know enough of the game to make me want to finish the Single Player immediately. If you don't know anything about what may happen, then you could be inclined to go play MP for a while. But if you know some little detials that tease you to death until you finally reach them in the game, you'll want to keep playing to satisfy the need to know what happens. But I don't want to know everything. I think... :confused:

Archived