Home

Why I'm so smart

elTee

Originally posted by LucasTones

The Bounty Pack was a massive box, and had a CD case and a manual in. the manual, in fact, was only for CMI, MI 1 and 2 were on CD. At least LucasArts made thier own .exe program for them. That was a waste of a box. They think that if there are three games, there should be a bigger box. Not true. A standard box would have sufficed. Original Artwork would have been nice though.

im shocked you think this way. Why did I buy the Bounty Pack? Because that box looked so attractive! It is huge! It's one of the best boxes I have and I wouldn't want to miss it! If all you ppl think boxes are so not necessary, why don't you throw them away (or give them away to ppl who care about them) and buy empty dvd cases for a quarter and a cent and put your cds in there. Boxes for pc games should never be replaced for dvd cases!

QueZ, I bought it cos I loved the look of it (and at the time I had lost possesion of all my Monkey Games). The fact remains, however, that it is a mixture of the box art from MI1 (the Skull) and MI2 (LeChuck.)

Your point about DVD cases should never replace boxes is RIGHT ON!!!!!

Archived