Home

2 Fast for j00?

Silent Wolf

The game seemed not much more fast paced, but definitely more cinematic. I think the fast-paced action was an illusion from the terribly short shots and quick cuts. So no, I don't think it'll be as quick as it looked on the preview, although it may be a bit more on the edge of your seat than JK.

I think the fast speed of JK and MotS were quite intimidating at first, but as I became more proficient in the game, it became something I could hardly bare to be without (other FPS's felt slow by comparison). Using the force to increase the speed of the game was really fun and unique I thought.

I'm hoping we can at least get close to that kind of speed of gameplay in JK2's master jedi/sith battles...

Eeessshhh! JK gameplay speed for me was a little mixed... It was fairly fast when in normal gamplay, but seemed to slow down whenever I fought a Dark Jedi ( or two, in the case of Gork and Pic). They're fighting AI was so incompitant and easy. Even on hard mode they were so easy they were boring!!!:mad::mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Silent_One

Eeessshhh! JK gameplay speed for me was a little mixed... It was fairly fast when in normal gamplay, but seemed to slow down whenever I fought a Dark Jedi ( or two, in the case of Gork and Pic). They're fighting AI was so incompitant and easy. Even on hard mode they were so easy they were boring!!!:mad::mad: :mad:

Yes I know...it annoyed me because I defeated them very easily, figured I'd own everyone in multiplayer, and then got my @$$ kicked very hard :D :D :o

Archived