Home

Who wants to see a demo?

ps2maddenman

Are you interested in a demo?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a demo?

• Of course, we NEED a demo NOW!!!
    • I would like one but I can wait for the Retail version too.
    • I don't want a Demo at all. (Spoilers/bugs, etc.)
    • Undecided/No Opinion.

I'd be tempted to play the demo IF it comes out, but then it would take away from the full game slightly. I might opt to not play the demo IF one came out so that I would be more shocked/surprised during the full game. I wouldn't want to stop playing the demo once it started, and there would probly be a cliffhanger or something that would drive me insane.

... apparantly my age has brought me patience ;) (I'm all of 35) ... but while I would like a demo, I know (ok, am fairly certain) I'll be getting it for my birthday in early April. Until then, I just picked up MoH:AA, and still need to finish replaying JK and MotS yet again ... and have borrowed a GBA with Jedi Power Battles ... all this plus work and two preschoolers ... I'll stay busy :)

I voted for Demo now, but I REALLY hope that it is a level specifically created for the demo that completes itself with no cliffhangers and won't be in the final version and will include a multiplayer part with two maps and/or two play modes such as dm, ctf etc.

(:sweat: whew! that was the longest single sentence I ever posted! :D . Well it wasn't that tiring:rolleyes: )

I would prefer if LEC released a multiplayer demo...

Releasing a singleplayer demo will just spoil the storyline...since

this is a story intensive game.

The Mp demo will keep us busy for a month or so till the game is released.;)

Qel

Originally posted by Moses

I'm with ya Max! If a demo came out, I would want to play it, but I wouldn't. I don't think I want to ruin it, because playing a level or two would be worse than not playing it at all. I'm going to have to wait for the real thing.

Yeah, smart man. Like somebody said though, if it were a multiplaying map I might play it, since it wouldn't spoil the plot.

The demo of Indiana Jones the the Infernal Machine didn't give anything away about the storyline except that at one point, you'd be in a volcano, and another, you'd get to drive a jeep (but those who knew about the game knew those two things). It didn't give anything away about the storyline. But because of my sad internet connection, I'd be a little hesitant about getting a MP only demo becuase I wouldn't want to waste all that time downloading something that 1, I might not be able to play on-line with my proxy, and 2, might not be able to play because my connection is too slow. So if it only is a release of one MP level, I hope they include like a 2 bot max solo so that I can try the game without using my bad connection.

Archived