Home

Am I in the right forum?

JaG|Kaiser

I appreciate it Aristotle. My intent was to spread the word about something that some of us created to make a meeting place for JK/JK2 players, clan and independent. I did not mean to upset anyone. If I did, let me know what I did so that I do not make the same mistake in the future.

#nar is not about h8, it's about <3

Hey, spread the word... that's a great idea, we're firmly behind all community efforts and will also help promote solid community resources.

I've asked the mods and others about the issue. Perhaps someone tried to move it to the clan forum and it got mixed up in the database.. that happens.

In the meantime, put up another post explaining your resource. We're happy to help anyone in the community who attempts to add resources to it. JK.Net always did it (and still does it), and this site will keep that tradition alive and well.

Don't apologize.. since you did nothing wrong. Sorry for the mix-up on our end.

JaG|Kaiser, I would fully expect that your thread was removed by mistake, because although I never saw it, it certainly sounds as though it was applicable to Jedi Knight II, and could not have been interpreted as offensive by anyone.

Speaking for myself, I am very tolerant of just about anything anyone would want to discuss. While I do occasionally move off-topic threads from The Valley of the Jedi forum to Yoda's Swamp, I can't recall ever deleting a thread.

In any event, it's hard for me to imagine any reason for one of the moderators intentionally removing your thread. As Aristotle asked, please re-post your thread :)

Guest Krayt Tion

Typically admins or mods do not delete threads unless they are, say, some sort of obscene graphical spam.

Actually, even then the messages would probably be edited with a moderator's message explaining what they did wrong, then the thread would be locked.

And before that in other situations, it is likely that the offending users would be told what they were doing wrong and be given a chance to stop.

Archived