Home

New Jedi Outcast Movies coming soon!!

ps2maddenman

Maybe 1 of our posters from the UK will be kind enough to share this movies with us with Morpheus, ICQ, or Direct Connect?

:)

Anyways, there is a review of the game already??? Does that mean the game is going gold soon and we will get a copy really soon??? How can you review an unfinished game?

Originally posted by Indy4

why cant pc gamer us do that?????:( :( :(

can someone scan the articeles?

94mb?

SEYA

Hahaa, ive downloaded 800 mb files on 56k, with aol, if i can do it with aol, ANYONE can do it.., =P anyways, im not worried i just got cable so im hoping someone gets it online. ;)

Guest Sarcastic Saint

Yeah and perhaps tone down the movie till its about 50MB...that at least is far more acceptable then 94....sheez....

And yes i use programs like getright....or in my case flashget but you have to understand that i have to pay for the time using the "phone"....so i cant just go ahead and d/l a file that takes me about 5/6 hours to get.

yes i really love my country.....*walks away mumbling*.....**money robbing bastards....**

<font color=cbcbff> I don't mean to sound rude, I have a lot of english friends and everything, and england rules...but....I just don' t see why an american based magazine would put an exclusive on an american game and make it exclusive to a country that's not america? It simply doesn't make any sense.

:3headed:

Archived