Home

bodies cut in half by saber being thrown

Jeedii_zaarinn

i think that the cutting up of people will be fairly minimal in JO, probably limbs would be cut off as often as they did in jk, i think that they used ghoul 2 for its many other features in JO for example did u see in the video when that guy gets shot with the sniper riffle, and it looks like he desiningrates from the point he is hit outward? ide say that ghoul2 had a big part in that very cool effect....

Originally posted by simon says

I don't know about slicing ppl in half, if there is no blood, how is that going to work? It won't look right, to get sliced in half and not bleed at all.

I don't remember Maw bleeding in Jedi Knight when Rahn sliced him...

Darth Maul bleeds, thats ok, but only a little like boiling blood, before the wound is cauterized. We do not see him bleeding when he falls (or his guts going off out his body)

Qui-gon doesnt bleed either (i think that a little blod is seen in the wound when D Maul retires his weapon)

I know that ponda Baba arm bleeds (but it could be that he is not human)

<font color=cbcbff> It actually looks to me like that's just Maul's lightsaber glowing. Blood doesn't glow. Even jedi blood. Atleast I've never heard of such a thing.

- If the blood was boiling, it wouldn't be red steam, it would be white steam.

-If the blood was spraying, it would actually be hitting his clothes and face. It is clearly not.

-And of course, as I've already stated, it wouldn't be glowing like that.

I never assumed that was blood, and I've watched the movie more times than I care to admit.

Archived