Home

Hey Zero, about IRC channels...

WD_ToRMeNt

Me and some other peeps think having a page on JK2.net listing JK2 related IRC channels would be a good idea. Just include the # and a bit of info.

For instance...

#nar @ enterthegame.com = Hangout for hardcore and competative players.

It's just a though, but I think listing some serveral IRC servers would help in making a large community.

BTW I'd stay away from listing clan channels.

This is just an idea btw

#TsN on enterthegame.com - shoutcasting organization that got its start in the Tribes community. Shoutcasts matches across different platforms. There is a possibility that they will shoutcast JK2 matches. This will be a strong possibility if we get ladders on the TWL.

#jediknight on games.net -

#etg on enterthegame.com - Main channel on enterthegame. Here you can register your IRC channel on enterthegame, as well as have questions answered by etg admins.

As I find out more, I will post them.

#VDSclan at enterthegame.com :)

We've built ourselves a nice reputation of being a cool nf saberists only clan since 1999, winning over 100 awards. Stop by and have some nice conversations about old JK1 saberfights and of course the new sabertactics for JK2.

Most JK players who visit this forum are gunners and ffers :p, but they can stop by too if they'd like too :). It's always nice to have gunner vs. "gayber" discussions. ;)

http://VDS.owns.it

Archived