Home

Thirst For Power - Mission 1

Eets

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thinking i am the thing that is a seriously poor excuse for a selonian (the edited wookie!?!?)

I attack with my saber, holding it like a spear and spearing his head.

"brash, help me with this guy. Moronii, Hao, get the guy on the left."

"your ass is mine, you light-sided scum!"

Ma'gee's attack is parried by the jedi knight, and Ma'gee easily returns the parry as the jedi tries to attack him.

Salculd and Brash's attacks both miss, along with the jedi they are attacking.

Hao Jun's attack just misses padawan #1's left shoulder, while the padawan strikes back and melts some skin on Hao Jun's abs. Moronii's saber is accidentally deactivated as he throws it in the air, and it hits a tree, denting the hilt. Moronii's swipe also cleanly misses the padawan's head.

I roll to the ground while parrying any attacks and grab krkodes saber. Afterwards i quickly jump back to my feet to follow up any attacks that have been made by my commrade. If he is not succesfull i will try to disarm the padawan.

Sithcloak

Ma'gee and the Jedi Knight both attack and are parried by the other.

Brash and Salculd's joint attack is powerful enough to kill the second padawan.

Hao Jun's attack is succesful, gashing the belly of the first padawan. Moronii safely blocks the first padawan's attack.

Sorry guys, but the padawans own nothing but lightsabers ;)

*thats not totaly true estsy, they also carry stuff that is needed for the mission they are on, this stuff would be given to them by their master of the jedi counel. -Wraith 5

*very true, wraith. but in this case, they don't have a thing. :)

The last padawan doesn't stand a chance as Hao Jun and Moronii completely disarm and destroy him.

Meanwhile, the fight between Ma'gee and his old master rages on, each one fighting with nearly equal skill. Each one jumps high into the air, over the other, and evading each attack. Finally, Ma'gee throws his old master up against a tree, and begins choking him with the force. Suddenly, Ma'gee begins to lose interest, and starts to fall to the ground. Recovering his footing, Ma'gee strikes at his old master while he is gasping for air.

The body disappears as the old robes seemingly melt onto the ground. Ma'gee deactivates and seperates his own sabers, picks up his old master's saber tiredly and puts it in his cloak.

"Let's go back to the ship. Plunder the old man if you'd like, but don't be long."

Salculd grabs a field kit and an aquata breather, while Brash finds a comlink.

Once everyone is safely on board, Ma'gee takes off for outer space.

The end - of this mission :D you each get 1,000 XP. Report to the new thread to tell us what you want added to your PC, and if the new recruits are watching, post there too.

Archived