Home

Thirst For Power - Mission 1

Eets

The game begins as you find yourselves in the mess hall of a ship. Your Master, Ma'gee Turos speaks up as he enters the room:

"Greetings. You have all been chosen to become my apprentices because you exhibit strength in the force, and have embraced the dark side.

I am a Sith Warrior. As such, I have come across knowledge of a Sith Holocron somewhere on the planet Serberia. No doubt word of this has spread to those disgusting "Jedi". We will probably have the honor of destroying some of these weaklings in our search for the Holocron, as well as some other pitiable life forms that will try to stand in our way.

We will be on the planet Serberia in less than 30 minutes. We will begin heading for the first coordinates I have calculated as soon as we land. I need not tell you how important it is for us to find this Holocron. Within it could be knowledge of unspeakable power.

Suit up and prepare for landing."

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A blip coming from the c0ckpit tells Ma'gee it's time to land.

With that, Ma'gee turns around and enters the c0ckpit. 3 minutes later, you hear over the com: "Preparing landing sequence. Hold on to something."

The ship enters the atmosphere of the planet and almost naturally finds a safe spot to land. With a rustle and clatter, the ship lands on a small grassy spot in the middle of a dense jungle.

Ma'gee comes out from the c0ckpit and heads for the door. As he is halfway down the ramp, he turns around and asks: "Are you coming?"

*I grab one of my glow rods and heat it up then touch Joolar's cloak scorching it*"Oops sorry I was looking for my macrobinoculars and bumped into you. O you found them!*I grab the macrobinoculars from Joolar*"Well looks like there's no damage."*I LOCK the macrobinoculars in one of my empty pouches on my utility belt*

OOC:You control your PC only so you can't say what Ma'gee does

Brash's macrobinoculars reveal nothing, since he is looking at a tree.

However, Salculd uses his farseeing and discovers nothing out of the ordinary. Mainly plants, animals, and insects. However, he does notice a small cloud of smoke billowing from somewhere in the jungle. His farseeing fails as he tries to see from where it comes.

After hearing this, Ma'gee presses a button on his wrist and the ship's ramp closes as the ship turns invisible. He then starts walking into the dense underbrush, moving branches along with the force, expecting his apprentices to follow.

GM speak: I recommend using more conventional methods to remove the plantlife from in front of you. Using the force too long can eventually hurt you, as it takes Vitality Points away from you with each phase.

ooc: i CAN do little actions that ma'gee does, things that arent so important.

joolar gets angry at brash and ignites his saber, but catching noticing that ma'gee has started walking, he moves it away from brash and begins to cut plantlife infront of him to clear his path

No, you CANT. :D - Eets- the mean guy!! :D

cmon its so little, so teeny, so weeny, all i said is you glare at me so i put it back, is that so bad

OOC:That'll have to be officiated by Eets...but I KNOW you can't control other people's PCs

"All I can see is brown stuff through these things so you can have them back."*I hand the macrobinocs. back to Salculd. Then activate my saber and work my way into the jungle trying to leave as little a trail as possible. Then after hearing what Salculd saw I turn on my commlink to see if I can catch any messages coming from the fire.*

Archived