Home

who is helping kyle on screen shots 9 & 13?

mrmiyagi

I used to think that was a multiplayer shot...but now with the new character info it seems like it can be from the single player. Looks kinda like Lando :) I hope it's not though :) I don't want to think of Billy Dee carrying a lightsaber.

Swoosh

I used to think it was luke. But the guy has a blue lightsaber...and if luke has a blue one i will be p*****. I better see a black glove and a green lightsaber. It could be an early version of JO and they just haven't change the color scheme, but i don't know. It better not be lando. I hope it is someone new. It would be cool if we had somebody be our padawan learner through the last part of the game. like qui gon and obi wan walking around.

riiiight.... just thought it would be cool.

[Edit - Stormy - swearing :tsk: ]

If you look at screenshot 3, which is in the same room, but with one reborn dead and two others still fighting kyle with kyle using force lightning, you will see the "unknown jedi helper" dead at the reborn's feet...i wonder if it is like that in the game? We lose our helper if we let him die, but the game goes on? hm...interesting...but i think it might be mp. THey just set it up like that to fool us....they are sneaky.

we need a ruling, where is Gonk?? Someone go get him..He knows all i have heard..

I think it is a jedi trainee from Luke's Jedi Academy on Yavin, but who knows?

Anyways, does anyone know if there will be a training mission in this game? Elite force had a training mission, and the first level was a holodeck program vs the Borg which was technically a 2nd training mission.

Originally posted by GonkH8er

MP deathmatch would be my best guess. Looks very bot/deathmatchy.

Perhaps it's a team saber deathmatch. Perhaps team saber games are arranged into colours of sabers, rather than skins, so it's easier to tell who's who. That would be a pretty good idea actually.

14 player team sabers.....*drools*.

Archived