Home

**New Trailer Screenshots Thread***

ps2maddenman

Hey Roger maybe the account only lets a certain amount of people view it at once? At any rate you have 12% of the file from me.

EDIT: I just noticed in the 4th pic (Force Grab) that in the video a red line leaves Kyle's hand and grabs the baddie..... I wonder if this vid is before they took that part out?

Originally posted by ps2maddenman

Hey Roger maybe the account only lets a certain amount of people view it at once? At any rate you have 12% of the file from me.

EDIT: I just noticed in the 4th pic (Force Grab) that in the video a red line leaves Kyle's hand and grabs the baddie..... I wonder if this vid is before they took that part out?

Took what part out?

I've seen the trailer, and it's a lot better in motion (though it is a little grainy in parts). I wish I could get it to you guys, but my connection sucks. :(

Someone said that it was just an extended Lucasarts trailer... Well, I didn't notice much that was in that other trailer. It's mostly new footage. It's quite good, too. :)

"i dont think it was a laser coming from guy, it was a laser coming from the guys gun, he probably thought that thats howthey had kyle target with force grab was with ared laser, but its acutally the guys gun shot...."

Actually if you watch the trailer the red line clearly comes from Kyle's hand before the force grip, not the enemy's gun, I think it is before Raven took the red line out.

Archived