Home

Major Gameplay Flaw

Eternity

1. The saber throw SHOULD instantly kill a guy from behind if he's hit. A lightsaber is VERY powerful.

2. The above would only happen if your dumb enough to not turn around and either block the saber or blast the opponent into oblivion with your repeating rifle before it hits you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ush,

You a spouting nonsense now, not I. You see even you will complete the SP campaign eventually. Then what? Play it again? *yawn*. There would be no community for JK if it didn't have any multiplayer. It would have died a quick death. That's because players are always going to be better than AI, and there is *no* challenge in beating it.

JK was pathetic in AI, and JKII will be better. That's all you can ask. I will win the SP campaign whether I can do this "jump then ST move" or not. I will then kill you in MP. End of discussion.

Question will grip work on against others who are strong with the force?

I see that captain much like myself is just saying wait for the game.

Aside all the talk did you guys ever think how you would get behind a person in a duel to do the lightsaber throw SP or MP, got to play the game for that. 2ndly wouldn't it be difficult to attack, block, counter attack and then make moves to go behind the enemy whos in your face. Unless ofr course you use the disable AI code.

this has gone on because of paranoid people getting bruise over a game they havent played

Archived