Home

walk on walls

Ihatetheblind

Is one of the force powers walking on walls, cause in the trailer it looked a like kyles was walking on the wall as he jumped over an enemy jedi. Also, as I am sure this has been asked 1,2,3...5 million... alot, is the light saber one hit kill?

[effect width:100; color:red; font-size:20 glow/color=yellow,strenght=10]Does this work or am I dumb?[/effect]

:isduel:

Welcome to the forums Ihatetheblind...don't forget to ask Stormhammer 4 your *chocolate jedi medallion* and agent terminator for your *spoon replica*

Wall walking is a cool move and it is done by using the force or something like that...i can't remember but it was mention in the pcgamer uk review. No it is not a power by itself more like an acrobatic move.

About the saber, its hardly a one hit kill weapon...

Qel

Originally posted by Ihatetheblind

Is one of the force powers walking on walls, cause in the trailer it looked a like kyles was walking on the wall as he jumped over an enemy jedi. Also, as I am sure this has been asked 1,2,3...5 million... alot, is the light saber one hit kill?

[effect width:100; color:red; font-size:20 glow/color=yellow,strenght=10]Does this work or am I dumb?[/effect]

:isduel:

Welcome to the forum :)

I don't kno if walking on the wall is a force power, it might be. You could probably gain access to walking on wall by just jump towards it...then you're walking on the walls! :D

A sucky counter:

Febuary 20, 2002 - March 25, 2002 = a long time : 1 month and 1 day : 34 days : 816 hours : 48960 minutes : 2937600 seconds....tick tick

ARGH i can't wait

Motion Blur

<span style="width: 100%; font-size: 24px; font-family: Arial Black; color: red; Filter: Shadow(Color=#0000FF, Direction=225)">test, NO one hit kills, mmmm.....these must not be the storm troopers I remember. In the movies they seem to shoot like hellen keller and usually die of fear rather than physical harm.... sigh </span>

:monkey4:

1. Stormtroopers should die or get incapacited really easy with one hit, in multiplayer, it will probably take one hit for the heavy stance, two for the medium, and three for the light.

2. I would guess wall walking is dependent upon your Force levels, and I'd imagine to do it you just press duck while you jump next to a wall.

You can do 1 hit kills with the saber on weak enemies like stormtroopers, grans, rodians, etc...

You however can't do that on stronger enemies like the the shadowtrooper and bosses.

Multiplayer is a another story...;)

Qel

Yeah, those units should be injured or die with 1 hit of the lightsaber, or even regular stormtrooper rifles like the movies. In return, rebel (allies with Kyle Katarn) should be injured or die with 1 hit of the stormtrooper rifle....and probably do considerably damage to a Jedi

<span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial; color: white; Filter: Glow(Color=#00FF00, Strength=6)">YAY---new codes to play with :D </span>

<span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Times New Roman; color: black; Filter: Shadow(Color=#0000FF, Direction=225)">except I have no idea how to change the glow color. :( What's up with the 0s and Fs? :confused:</span>

Anyway. Back on topic: I would've thought you'd wall walk when using Force Speed, but that would be A) kinda sucky if you didn't have it and B) not very cool in SP, since speed will be like bullet time.

Archived