Home

Awesome Picture!

Guest Apparition

Originally posted by GonkH8er

61.jpg

dis one? tis good aint it?

I'm thinkin maybe that door on the far top right is where you take stairs down into an area, where you line up. Perhaps another door closes after 1 person goes in. They then come out that door at the bottom possibly?

how about force jump. ever though of that? :p

Originally posted by Eternity

Oh come on, dude, who cares?

Man, I can see the panicky expression on some of the guys in here. 'Texture line?!?! CRAP!!! OMG OMG OMG!'

I'm sure nothing as little as a texture pop-up would hurt the game, so I wouldn't worry about it, guys.

It seems I didn't make myself understood. This "scar" intrigued me because it appears in another screenshot as discussed in this forum. It might have some significant part in the story line, who knows? I was asking for opinions, or how Kyle might have acquired the scar (from his last fight with Jerec, maybe?).

Its not a scar. All of the chacters, although sometimes they dont look it, are made up of polygons. This is just the edge of one of the polygons that is highlighted by a lightsource placed in a place that accents it.

As the number of polygons in the characters increases, we wont notice this as much in future games. This is similar to how resolutions are becoming so high that we cant see the individual pixels nowadays.

Originally posted by Eternity

Point accepted! Smart, that man. :D

TheJackal: Can you tell us if it's mutli-player, then?

I strongly think it is a multiplayer level. It has the elements of a MP level (big wide spaces for fights) and different levels. The only thing you don't see around the map are items. Maybe it's a saber only map.

Archived