Home

GB League?

General Nilaar

Civ ........... leader ............ senate rep.

Imps ..........Gen. Milaar.

Trade fed.

Gungans

Royal Naboo .......Clefo

Wookiees

New Republic

Planet......... designer

Hoth ...............god

Corrilia

Coruscant

Bespin

Endor

Yavin 4

Yavin

Tatooine

Naboo

Bakura

Byss

Yavin 8

Neimoidia

Ryloth

Kessel

Mon Calamari

Dagobah

Bothanwui

Sullust

Kuat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2marshall8

Yes TA used to have that as well as TAK. They had something called Battlegrounds. where you would choose a side either the ARM or the CORE and fight over planets. It was through cavedogs. But that went out of buisness. There may be a way to get the idea though.

Guest Drakeon

wow sound slike a lot of fun if you could get this thing actually working :) it sounds like a LOT of work, I just hope you guys follow through with the idea.

I couldnt pick a race that i like before the game comes out..., So i suggest waiting on whos leader and what-not until maybe the game comes out? people opinions might change and they may like some civ better then the one they signed up for.

it's just a list! yet there are some people like me that know what civ they want to be. the leaders could be selected now but the members will most likly be open after christmas

ok first off its no fair to pick leaders now we should eithere sign up for civs and have a tourney so the best player is the general and could train others and decide who is second in command and so forth if we have no tourney then we should make the highest poster in each civ the leader becouse they have been here the longest or have the most interest in the game and would work harder for it as for a league admin i dunno but maybe its a job for two or more people sounds like too much work for one person:D :D :D

Well I don't see any reason why civ leadership should go to the best players. Just because you're the best at playing the game doesn't mean you have what it takes to be a faction leader in a league. Running a faction involves recruiting, website development, an ability to role-play your civs leader, and things like that.

And besides it'll take a little while before there's any experts anyway. Even the players from AOK's will have to take a little time to learn the game;)

Archived