Home

Pedestrians???

Indy4

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Barons Hed type level in JKO? I personally think that was one of the most adventerous of the JK, and the same applies to the Katrassii Spaceport missions of MotS. Instead of the FPS-typical shoot-em-up romp you'd actually get a taste of what the Star Wars universe was like when things weren't getting nukified. Nah, I'm not askin' for an RPG, just a more "intellectual" FPS. :D :D :D

P.S. Intellectual. FPS. Oxymoron?

ya i LOVE katrassi space port....I remember my first time through it, was kinda lost in it, just wondering around, oops killed a stormtrooper, oh no they're ticked!!! all the stormtroopers come after me...lol that was so funny (especially when u get to abron mar's ship and close the hatch and all those stormies come and u get to dice 'em!!!!!!!!) hehehe

Originally posted by [sWS]Strider

LOL there was this one instance in EF, where they were arguing. I shot one of them, and they rest thought it was teh other group. So they started shooting each other. Then I just walked in and killed the last guy.

Lol. I remember pitting enemies against each other in Doom by getting one imp to stand between you and another, and then just watching them duke it out. :D

Mmmmmmm....oxymorons.

Government organization.

Military intelligence.

Civil war.

I thought I had more than that stored away in the infinite recesses of my mind. Oh, ya. That's the problem. Hard to search an infinite number of recesses. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there's going to be a Barons Hed type level in JKO? I personally think that was one of the most adventerous of the JK, and the same applies to the Katrassii Spaceport missions of MotS. Instead of the FPS-typical shoot-em-up romp you'd actually get a taste of what the Star Wars universe was like when things weren't getting nukified.

Perhaps Nar Shaddaa(if there really is any honest living peoples amongts criminals, bounty hunters and smugglers) and Bespin will let us see ordinary people trying to live their lives as I recollect Brett Tosti saying in XGR interview that "there are some NPCs who are friendly towards you", but overally you won't find too many pedestrians helping you in the game. Might be because of hazardous locations that you visit...

Archived