Home

ATTN THose who have the PC Gamer Uk Review....

indianajones9

Heh.

Suck a F***** D***! What's more pointless? Posting a pointless thread or posting a thread about a pointless thread? Besides, I can post whatever the F*** i want to. Cry somewhere else

-IndianaJones9, directed at slowbieone

I just saw this. Let me rephrase the statement I made earlier; delete this thread and any other crap he might have made, please. :rolleyes:

Didn't we find out that your email account wouldn't allow for images that large to be sent to you? Couldn't you just go buy the magazine instead of relying on illegal copies? If no one has sent you the scans so far, do you think anyone else has them?

Swoosh

I just made a new email account with yahoo and would like to recieve the scan of the review like so many others have in this forum. Is that too much to ask? If it is then nobody is twisting YOUR arm to send them. We all want this game and all love to get any little piece of info on it. Sorry if I am "filling this forum with junk posts" but i've seen worse. Please send the scans to me, someone. Thanks

[Edit - Stormy - I deleted your inflammatory remarks, because they were uncalled for. Insulting other members who have tried to be helpful is not warrranted, and will not be tolerated on these forums. :cool: As for filling the forums with junk posts...too much of that sort of thing constitutes spamming, and that is also not tolerated on these forums. ]

indianajones9...you've already started two threads on this same topic that I know of (currently residing in the Swamp). Another one is not going to help your cause...especially if your email account can't handle the items in question.

I'm glad to see your enthusiastic about the game...but I'm going to have to close this thread. Please do not make any more threads regarding this issue, especially in the Valley, or I will be forced to view them as spam, and they will be automatically deleted. :cool:

Archived