Home

The dark side Join us and all members report at once!!!!!!!!!!

Delphi's Clone

Guest Bifficvs
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

but as a clan, it looks like fun... i'm pretty good at using the dark side in jk, but some people *cough*rhett*cough* don't like me using it. hehe. I LOVE FORCE LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!

*starts singing Grease parody*

Go force lightning, go force lightning.......*pictures evil jedi doing john travolta dances and shooting lightning*

Guest Sherack Nhar

There is no such things as "Dark" and "Light". No such things as "Black" and "White". Only different shades of grey.

I'm with jeffdark on this matter. Although there ARE cases where the goods and the bads are obvious, most of the time it depends on the point of view.

Many people would like to see Bin Laden killed right now. But isn't killing a bad thing? Not in this case, so it appears.

Another example is when Luke destroyed the Death Star, killing thousands of people. Is that a bad thing? For the Imperials, yes; for the rebels, not at all!

ummmm were just haveing fun....... were not serious....... the dark side is a littel clan i created if anyone want s to join we will fight till death never retreat we are the best of the best our leader has killed 12 jedi in one blast with the force hehe we are the best the empire has to offer................... :D

Archived