Home

If either Ep. 2 or JK2 had to be cancelled...

Pipe Smoke

True.. I mean I'd probably watch the movie twice if it was any good.. and even if I watched it as many times as I've seen, for example <i>Return of the Jedi</i> I'd still get more hours of enjoyment out of a game (if that game is as good as say <i>Jedi Knight</i>).

Now movie would cost me around 14 bucks (twice in the theatre+snacks if applicable) or maybe 5 bucks if I wait until it goes to the cheapie theatre (yeah right), but a game will cost me in the realm of 40-50 bucks (30 if I play the bargain bin waiting game.. yeah right again). So the game would cost more, but potentially would have more entertainment value in the long run (sp, mp, editing, mods, etc).

So it depends.. I'd have to know in advance if one of them "sucked" and pick the other one to make the best choice. But since I don't know, I guess I'll consider the opportunity cost and go with the game. Sorry George!

LOL

too much romance in Episode II no?

What else can George Lucas come up with? [for example, lightsabers]

Single-bladed Lightsabers -- 1978+ (Episode IV, V, VI)

Double-bladed Lightsaber -- 1999 (Episode I)

Triple-bladed Lightsaber -- 2002??? (Episode II)

Quasi-bladed Lightsaber -- 2005??? (Episode III)

Guess that there are a lot left to be discovered....:)

<font color=cbcbff> No....a Curved-handled-single-bladed lightsaber wielded by sith lord with......an <i>english</i> accent....

In answer to the question. That is a horrible question. You should die for ever insinuating that such a cosmic paradox could ever exist.

That's an easy one

*looks around*

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

I will see both movies, obviously, but I am definately going to see The Two Towers on opening night.

Oh BTW, I'm new here. Can't wait for the game to come out. Looks rather fun.

Originally posted by SaberPro

Sure...i mean it's not official....Quad and Quasi are almost the same :)

what else r nice names to describe more blades??

Poly-bladed lightsaber? lol

quasi lightsaber = lol

lets get an octual (if that is a word, i laugh) bladed light saber.......heh..

Archived