Home

Are you afraid to die???

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

tell us if you are afraid to die or not and tell us why.

i am realy curious on the matter.

and well if you live the the usa you will proberly die soon anyway and i guess us from the uk are not to safe either.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a split second I thought that this might be something deep and meaningful, but really what are you trying to acheive by claiming that if you live in the US you're likely to die soon.

I hardly think that is funny, especially not in light of recent events, I suggest you edit your post or delete the whole topic before the rest of the forum gets on your back for being insensitive.

Back on topic.

No I'm not afraid to die, what's the point in being afraid to die, it's not as if I'll be able to think "oh I wish I hadn't died" after I'm dead.

When we die, we die, harsh but true.

Guest dr_death

OK YOU LOT HAVE REALY PISSED ME OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A SERIOUS QUESTION, ARE YOU AFRAID TO DIE????

AND ON THE SIDE I TOLD YOU MY OPINION , I BELEIVE MANY IN NOT ALL AMERICANS WILL DIE WITHIN THE NEXT 50 TO 100 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

ONE PERSON WITH A LITTLE INTELLEGENCE AND ALOT OF MONEY CAN DESTOROY A COUNTRY THESE DAYS, BELEIVE ME OR NOT! BUT DONT START AN ARGUMENT WHERE THERE ISNT ONE.

HANNIBLE, WHY AM I AN IDOT???????????

I THINK I WILL BE LEAVING THIS FORUM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS ASI HAVE FOUND (LIKE PORKINS ) THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO *****Y

Guest Hannibal

Its not about the request krkode. If he wanted to ask if people were afraid to die then fine. I have no problem with that. But that crack about people in the USA about to die anyway isn't funny. It takes a special kind of person to joke about people who die tragically (especially when it just happened this morning).

Dr Death I shouldn't have said you were an idiot. Your comment was idiotic. Nothing personal.

Guest dr_death

MY COMMENT HAS BEEN SAID ALSO BY MANY PHILOSOPHERS AND MANY INTELLEGENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

I DO THINK THAT THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT MANY AMERICANS WILL DIE!!!!

ALL IT TAKED IS ONE BOMB

IT REALY DOSENT TAKE MUCH THESE DAYS!!!!

Originally posted by dr_death

OK YOU LOT HAVE REALY PISSED ME OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A SERIOUS QUESTION, ARE YOU AFRAID TO DIE????

AND ON THE SIDE I TOLD YOU MY OPINION , I BELEIVE MANY IN NOT ALL AMERICANS WILL DIE WITHIN THE NEXT 50 TO 100 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

America's a big place. They caught us off guard the first time, but I think we are prepared secuurity wise now

ONE PERSON WITH A LITTLE INTELLEGENCE AND ALOT OF MONEY CAN DESTOROY A COUNTRY THESE DAYS, BELEIVE ME OR NOT! BUT DONT START AN ARGUMENT WHERE THERE ISNT ONE.

Name ONE country that has been destroyed by one person! Huh? Didn't think so.

You need an Army or the Obsidion Order to conquer a country. There's not enough Anthrax in the world to destroy everyone in America.

I THINK I WILL BE LEAVING THIS FORUM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS ASI HAVE FOUND (LIKE PORKINS ) THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO *****Y

So you're leaving cause people don't agree with you? Thats stupid.

Guest dr_death

JUST BECAUSE A VOUNTRY HASNT BEEN DESTROYED BEFORE DOSENT MEAN IT CARNT BE, TO SAY OTHERWISE IS FOOLISH!

(I CARNT BELEIVE YOU ASKED THAT QUESTION!)

AND DO YOU REALY THINK AMERICA CAN STOP A NUKE OR EVEN GERMS? TO THINK SO IS FOOLISH!

I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY I AM GOING TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF HOW PEOPLE SAY IT!

Sure we can, we call it: Missile Defense system..

AHHH GERMS! GET EM OFF ME! Like any bactiera there is vaccine for it, or their will be eventually.

Besides if you just have a Nuke you can't do much, you'll need: Computer Launching devices and a bunch of other stuff. And you don't live here, we're too damn stubborn and resilient to die off in 50 years

Guest dr_death

if a virus was developed that spread realy fast and killed fast you could easily be destroyed.

what i am saying is that there is no reason why bin larden carnt kill millions of americans or anyone else at that matter.

i am not saying anything bad against the usa so why have you all attacked me???

i have had some dull and shallow answers to this thread!

Guest crazy_dog

Calm down, everyone.

People in different places have different chances of dieying. In the US, Osama bin Laden knows that Americans are out to get him, so he will continue to fight back. In London there is a high crime rate, the IRA terrorists and possibly bin Laden to deal with. In Moscow, there are always some Chechen guerrilas running arond, plus a high crime rate and poor medical care. Mozamnbique, in Africa, always has something bad going on and in Cambodia, southeast asia, the contry is wrecked.

Hopefullythats solved the arguement. Now onto the question...

... yes, I am afraid of diying, so using my scientific brain :D I have designed a life-extending opertaion but it is too techinal to say here, and when I am about 34 I will try it out on myself.

wow, Dr Death sure watches alot of news. too bad he's not bright enough to know that america can EASYLY avoid a nuclear attack. do you really think one day, a man carrying a 40 ton/ 90 foot nuclear bomb cna just simply walk into the states, find a silo, get 10 nuclear physicians to repair it/launch it? am i afraid to die? sure i am! it's a human instict! but it's gonna happen. not anytime soon tho, at the rate I'm going at.

Guest Hannibal
Originally posted by jeffdark

am i afraid to die? sure i am! it's a human instict

I agree with jeff on this point. I think the instinct is self preservation. So I'm not afraid to die, I'm just afraid of not living.

I think Dr. Death is a troll, trying to get under everyone's skin. Of course, he has to realize that plenty of people are afraid of another terrorist attack, in light of yet the 2nd plane incident in 2 months, now more than ever.

In light of the subject, I am not afraid to die for a good cause, in which case my religious beliefs, for one. But I won't throw my life away I have my 5 year old daughter, my wife, and my son on the way to worry about.

I would be scared if I was dying for something stupid, say a anthrax covered envelope some idiot was sending to people just for the sake of being an idiot.

To be afraid to die is a human instinct as was said by someone here. It is a human instinct to survive.... we all have it the moment death is in the neighbourhood.

IM very afraid to die.... i want to do a lot of things before i die.

And one of them is to visit the US..

Guest dr_death

EVERYONE MY QUESTION WAS DIRECTED AS A PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION!

I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH BUT I AM AFRAID OF LIFE!!!!

I MEARLY STARTED THAT IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL DIE SOON, WITHIN THE NEXT 50 YEARS!!!

DO ANY OF YOU WHO LIVE IN AMERICA REALY BELEIVE YOU ARE SAFE?? IS ANYONE THAT BLIND????

DVLOS SAID "he has to realize that plenty of people are afraid of another terrorist attack"

I KNOW THAT I NEVER SAID OTHERWISE!!! SO WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT??

I AM NOT TRYING TO GET UNDER ANYONES SKIN!!! I ASKED A PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION AND YOU ALL TOOK IN BADLY,

WHY?????

Guest Boba Rhett

First of all, saying that all americans are probably going to die soon will get you flamed. There's not two ways about it.

Second of all, everyone stop the name calling. Even if something's posted that's upsetting as this, don't do it. Just report the post if don't think you could help but flame.

And third, dr_death, your being a hypocrite and you don't even realise it.

I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY I AM GOING TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF HOW PEOPLE SAY IT!

Take a good long look at what you've been saying. Why do you think peole are jumping on you? It's because of how you said it.

But you stated in the community policies thread that you think everyone should have the right, as ou call it, "to be sh****". Quit contradicting yourself.

And finally, Turn the caps lock off when you post please.

Guest dr_death

why shouldent i say americans will proberly die soon???

thereis a good chance many will, if you dont beleive this then you are blind to the world you live in.

i am not contradicting myself!!

i think people should be alowed to swear but i am not angry about people swearing at me! its just there general manner to which they started talking to me!

how have i contradicted my self??

and i thought flaming wasnt alowed boba rhett so since you agree that people have flamed me shouldent they be the ones to get banned????????

Guest dr_death

i dont think even the moderators would take away our freedom of speach,

i feel grate anger because of the way people have replied!!!!!!!

Archived