Home

Are the Naboo as bad as they seem?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Too bad, coz they are :D That is not speculation, it is confirmed. Although i'm not sure where it is from, i'm positive i read that, possibly on gaber's post at TFN

everyone agrees that more civs would have been nice, but for fans of SW who are not familiar with the vongs and such that putting in the 6 civs with characters everyone has seen in the movies would be good enough. ewoks are in the scenario editor, and i'm hoping they put in another 3-6 civs for an expansion. lucasarts doesn't make expansions for every game they make (such as the 2 previous rts games and xwa) so i guess it really depends on how successful this game is.

thanks for bringing this more on-topic, Jay.

Now folks, please start a new thread once a discussion like this pops up in a game-specific thread like this.

Surely we don't have to remind you CONSTANTLY ?

The ones posting here have been around long enough to know this by now.

I'm sure the Naboo will be able to hold their own in a battle. And judging from the screenshots, they have some amazing looking buildings. It's true that looks don't kill in the game, but if it did... :D

The Naboo will have the works; speeders, fighters, soldiers... no reason at all to doubt their fighting force. I think they lack a campaign because it would overlap the TF and Gungan-campaigns to a degree.

Guest dvader07

About the Naboo and Gungan being merged, I hope you don't mean merged into one civ because they are definitely going to be seperate civs. However, I do recall reading that one of the campaigns is the battle of Naboo and in that you will play both gungans and Naboo.

Archived